Work In Progress Pub Grub, Medieval Feast Set WIP

Going to make a full set of Medieval feastware, starting with a goblet. Modeled on one I actually own.

GobletWIP1.png

Great Idea, with a set like this, we can make fully decorated taverns in our medieval/fantasy areas. I'm in Love with Phantasialands "Ruthmores Tavern" since the opening of the Klugheim area. Love those Styles and atmosphere.

Despite fighting with the mysterious build error here's where i am so far.

WIPcandle1.png

Metal candle holder needs to be toned down a bit, mug is a little too big. Otherwise pretty happy with it.

The last few items shouldn't take too long once I get the candle sorted if the uploader cooperates.

If you are wondering about the candle, the item I am making is the metal holder and the fat pillar as one piece. It's designed to sink the in game candle we already have into it to get the flame.

Everything will be flexi.

Great work - I love the medieval feast idea [up]

Can you also make some food as centre pieces? Roasts, bowls of bread and such like?

Thank you for your consideration

Great work - I love the medieval feast idea [up]

Can you also make some food as centre pieces? Roasts, bowls of bread and such like?

Thank you for your consideration

I am thinking about that. I want to get the feastware out first. Then I have some other things in the same theme to do. I'll put it on the list.

WIPcandle2.png

Having an issue where the normal seems to be causing the lighting bug but here is the current state of the collection. Table and bench made with in game stuff.

That's EXACTLY the sort of thing I mean and need!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

I have a number of dark rides where there is a table and when this is released, I will be able to lay the table correctly.

When I get this from the workshop I will [up] this.

Currently working on flexi banners in several sizes, a chonky medieval wood chair and some medieval wall decor pieces like a flexi shield, and such. This will take a while as I am pretty busy this week but I will update with WIP pix when I have them.

(look ma, I am actually making a THEME!)

Top Bottom