Update 1.10 + Magnificent Rides Collection Out Now!

I think the DLC could be very good, but is has a lo of bugs.

The Skylift as ride is very good. But when I open it I´m not very happy. I think it´s the only ride where the people are not going into the Station, they beamed from the Q-line into the gondolas.
And they complete group are beamed at the same time in the gondolas. This is ok, but a part of the group are beamed in an gondola before they arrive the station. How stupid is that?

The Freefall-Towers have bars (is this the right word?) they don´t work. Why the Schwarzkopf-Coaster can not have more than 6 wagons. Which person are planed these things?

For correctly working things 10,99 € are ok. It´s ok when frontier fix the bugs after release, but I don´t think this will happened. The rides looks better and better, but working more and more not good, because frontier make the easiest way, but this looks very bad.

From DLC to DLC we get more and more things they don´t work like they could be. Restaurant as a black chamber is an absolutely joke. But its not from this DLC.

I've noticed that opening the building and scenery tabs increases loading times for a few seconds

And this is since the Magnificent Rides DLC are big problemn for me.

Why I should buy more and more DLC´s and the game have more and more bugs after that.

New rides are not simple tasks in Planet Coaster. A huge amount of work goes into developing them from concept to design to modelling to animating to programming and so on and so on. Whilst that might mean fewer additions compared to say a pack with lots of scenery items, the value of the pack really does fairly reflect the amount of work and resources that goes into making them :)

I think for 10 rides it was an outstanding dlc for the price. The issues will be hashed out with bugs and everything else. But $10 for 10 rides a dollar per ride come on! Why is this even a discussion but, my opinion. Paul you all deserve every penny.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
While there are bugs with the chairlift, I think the beaming groups into the seats would have been a deliberate decision because of how the groups work in Planet Coaster. It is essentially a work around without having to write a new guest boarding system. It was mentioned in the past that rides like omnimovers would not be possible for this reason, so I suspect this would evidence of this.

Just for the record, I didn't see your post as complaining (those where someone else's words)., so it's not the correct way to show such a GIF that makes it look like you mean all of us.

It's valid to ask for bigger updates with larger intervals. To me, the current way suits me better.

Nope. They were referring to my post. Nobody else in the precious page voiced an honest opinon. There were just some requests for an omnimover... Therefore, my Gif was totally relevant. [tongue]

While there are bugs with the chairlift, I think the beaming groups into the seats would have been a deliberate decision because of how the groups work in Planet Coaster. It is essentially a work around without having to write a new guest boarding system. It was mentioned in the past that rides like omnimovers would not be possible for this reason, so I suspect this would evidence of this.

But whats when the People are going 1-2 Steps into the Station and not beaming from the Q-Line. And why the groups can not beam in the gondolas at the second side of the station, then no People are beamed in gondolas before they arrive the Station. It is very scary. The people are in the Q-line and in the next moment the same people arrive at the same station.

Top Bottom