How to unlock the Coaster Tab in the Early Bird & Alpha 1 Release

Hi all,

My first post here, been lurking for a long time! I was lucky enough to be invited to the press event last week and I wanted to share this secret code that unlocks the Coaster tab in the Early Bird & Alpha 1 edition of the game we will all get tomorrow! Exciting stuff:

[video=youtube;n8odv-gKv1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8odv-gKv1Q[/video]

It was explained to us that initially this wasn't going to be included but after taking on board the feedback of many at the event they decided to add it in. It's behind an extra layer of secrecy as it's not 100% ready yet (we are still Alpha of course) so use at your own risk. From what I saw it worked really well and I had fun messing with it so enjoy!
- Biffa :)

That's great that Frontier added the coaster builder in the first alpha despite it not quite being ready, thanks for the steps on how to unlock it I can't wait to try it out!

That's great that Frontier added the coaster builder in the first alpha despite it not quite being ready, thanks for the steps on how to unlock it I can't wait to try it out!

No problem [happy]

Awesome cant wait to try this tomorrow, i will not be surprised if there are bugs on coasters however.

There may be a couple, I saw some at the weekend but like they said, it's Alpha and coaster aren't 100% there yet. But there's enough to have a play around with them and have some fun for sure [happy]

Top Bottom