NOTICE: Greetings Early Birds, a little information and guidance!

Hey Frontier,
I was wondering when non-early bird customers will be able to download their copy of Planet Coaster? I have already downloaded it, and the anticipation is KILLING me![big grin]

Brett C

Frontier
Hey Frontier,
I was wondering when non-early bird customers will be able to download their copy of Planet Coaster? I have already downloaded it, and the anticipation is KILLING me![big grin]

If you've not bought the Early Bird edition, but have bought the normal Planet Coaster version, you'll be able to play planet coaster at its release come Quarter Four of 2016. [happy]

I have a forum related question.

Would it be possible to include a 'share your coaster section' in the forums sub sections? Or in general where would be a suitable place for people suggest such additions to the forums?

Also adoring the game, so much addicting fun [big grin]

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
I have a forum related question.

Would it be possible to include a 'share your coaster section' in the forums sub sections? Or in general where would be a suitable place for people suggest such additions to the forums?

Also adoring the game, so much addicting fun [big grin]

Will consider it for future phases of Alpha and beyond. Thanks. [up]

Im getting the"An error has occurred, please restart the launcher" When ever i open frontier launchpad It was fine earlier

Top Bottom