Photo in Rollercoaster !

Good evening

he has an idea that was back when you create RCT3 Coaster place we could hang in camera for this photo I would like to see this in PlanetCoaster because I think it were a great idea and after the Peeps can buy Photo in a stand just next to the Russian Mountain [yesnod] as in true amusement park in France: p DisneyLand in Paris [yesnod]

Good evening

he has an idea that was back when you create RCT3 Coaster place we could hang in camera for this photo I would like to see this in PlanetCoaster because I think it were a great idea and after the Peeps can buy Photo in a stand just next to the Russian Mountain [yesnod] as in true amusement park in France: p DisneyLand in Paris [yesnod]
It is a good idea! (Did you use Google translator?)

Good evening

it would be a nice gadget :)

What if we could place down like picture areas next to scenic areas in our park. Then an employee would take a picture of the guests and give them a card like at real amusement parks so they can look at the picture later. I really like the ride picture idea too!!!

Yees!!! In fact i wish to have this feature, like Attractions Photo Rides and Photo Points!! Bowth could be a great and real point to earn more money (like real theme parks, where u don't have to pay a ticket for the ride but u can pay an extra amout to buy that Video or Photo in ride where u appear).

Think about pleeease! I mis this feature sinse RCT1 and 2.

Yes I use google translator ..
I saw it. But it doesn't matter. Try to use your english skills and if you don't know a word you can translate it. Some words are pretty funny how you wrote it. Google Translater is good in words but not in sentences. The grammer is very bad on google Translater.

Like on-ride take home photos for guests? That'd be cool. What if you could get guests to pose for a photo while you were in first person mode while adventuring through your own park? Especially posing with the dinosaur guy. That'd be rad.

Edit: actually, turns out the guests'll do that themselves. [squeeeeee]

Last edited:
Yeah, the photo points in RCT3 were great especially when one wanted to see where all our personal peep groups got to while visiting the parks. As mentioned above, the on-ride photos were a great source of income and very feasible, so adding in a scenery item where peeps could get their picture taken by staff and buy it from the park would be a good option too!

Top Bottom