... update my username

Apparently when I purchased the CHC account, it registered me and defaulted my username to my last name, how do I update this?

Brett C

Frontier
Email me bcooper@frontier.co.uk -from the email address that you are using for frontierstore.net. I need to know the new user name that you would like to use. I will not accect username changes via pm here on the forums. Simply for record keeping and due to the high volume of pm's that i get on a daily basis. Thanks. [happy]

I was thinking of changing my username to "Granddad" what does you all think? Need at least 10 votes in favour, otherwise I will stay as I am.

You do look a bit scary now. [happy]

It's the only old man I could find, but I look better than him. The only other avatar I came found was of the Muppets old men. So I might change it AGAIN. see what you think and let me know which was best. I wonder what Brett thinks about me keep changing my avatar?

It's the only old man I could find, but I look better than him. The only other avatar I came found was of the Muppets old men. So I might change it AGAIN. see what you think and let me know which was best. I wonder what Brett thinks about me keep changing my avatar?
I think that Brett C doesn't care. He is a nice boy! [yesnod]

OK What you see now, is FINAL! It's fun and I used to love the Muppets.
P.S. The other guy on the right is my brother, who's a few years older than me, but isn't a gamer, he has green fingers and likes his gardening.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
OK What you see now, is FINAL! It's fun and I used to love the Muppets.
P.S. The other guy on the right is my brother, who's a few years older than me, but isn't a gamer, he has green fingers and likes his gardening.

That is a really nice avatar! I like it! [happy]
Good that your brother is taking a look here too (figuratively speaking). I sometimes watch an English program on BBC about gardening.

Thank you Joel My brother and I are here to stay now! Well I am.

Yes, I know the programme "Gardeners World" with Monty Don.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you Joel My brother and I are here to stay now! Well I am.

Yes, I know the programme "Gardeners World" with Monty Don.

Yes, that's the one. That man has a passion for gardening that Frontier has for Planet Coaster. [yesnod]

Top Bottom