Something i don't like so far

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I really think you are making a panic over a possible lower graphical setting... because these look stunning.
Maybe, maybe not. But if slightly off coaster top hats are this game's only flaw then it's in a really good place.

Since the physics have been addressed- The supports are the only thing that I don't like... at the moment. I'm sure they'll get updated down the line.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. But if slightly off coaster top hats are this game's only flaw then it's in a really good place.

Since the physics have been addressed- The supports are the only thing that I don't like... at the moment. I'm sure they'll get updated down the line.

Well I can't see much wrong with the supports. they are a dam sight better than the supports that were seen in the RCTW Beta videos. I think Frontier's coasters are way much better.

just to remind anyone concerned about the few rough edges we have seen in places... The early access will run for probably around 6 months building up to the full release. So there is plenty of time to identify and iron out any issues that do exist.

I agree the jagged rails on the pic posted in this thread do look bad, that would annoy me! But we also see plenty of in game footage showing perfectly smooth coaster tracks. It's weird to have seen both, and I can't imagine how the jagged tracks came about. But clearly smooth tracks are possible and already in place, so I'm not that worried at all really.

The thing is, early access is just a few weeks away now (according to various hints and comments it's early March). So very little need to over speculate right now. Just imagine how many youtube videos will exist within hours of early access :) We can all disect it properly then!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom