Livestream April Streaming Schedule

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

You're in for a treat... April will bring a variety of livestreams that we just cannot wait to share with you!

Here is April's livestream schedule:

02/04/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté (Twitch)

03/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Gameplay Programmer Rob Chisholm and Steggs (YouTube)

09/04/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

10/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Special stream with Bo, Chanté and "???" (YouTube)

16/04/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

17/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Special developer stream

23/04/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Will and Chanté (Twitch)

24/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

What's that? Two special streams?! You're going to want to tune in for the streams this month, they will be packed with goodies!

See you in the chat!

Steggs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh holy macaroni i guess the 9th is our date for the new update/dlc then. ;)
Great schedule!
(Perfect timing for the easter holidays btw)

Oh holy macaroni i guess the 9th is our date for the new update/dlc then. ;)
Great schedule!
(Perfect timing for the easter holidays btw)

I don't think so, I'm thinking of an release on Tuesday the 16th. If the update comes out on the 9th, it would mean that they will announce it tomorrow (a week before). Maybe they will present the new features in the special stream of the 10th and an release the following week, as with the vintage pack :D

I don't think so, I'm thinking of an release on Tuesday the 16th. If the update comes out on the 9th, it would mean that they will announce it tomorrow (a week before). Maybe they will present the new features in the special stream of the 10th and an release the following week, as with the vintage pack :D
Well they don't have a consistency with dlc packs. Sometimes they announce them on tuesday and they get released a week after that and do a stream the next day and sometimes they do it like with the vintage pack, so we will never know for sure. Anyway i hope that they give our favorite planco youtubers free keys again so that they might show the new pack off for us earlier or one day before it gets released.They did that with the magnificient rides and worlds fair i think.
(BTW please confirm that this is not an april fools joke, you can't be careful enough today xd)

10/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM BST
Special stream with Bo, Chanté and "???" (YouTube)

17/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM BST
Special developer stream

24/04/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM BST
Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

giphy.gif

Well, the cat’s out of the bag. There is definitely something new content wise coming this month. We are past the three month mark since the last DLC. I hope we get some more rides as part of it, and ones that were requested like giant flume, graviton, maybe a kamikaze/ranger looping ship like the one in RCT3, that ride is different than the looping space shuttle we already got.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
My wishlist is still huge :D
My number one spot is a boat based darkride to recreate rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, Fata morgana, Piraten im Batavia, etc etc ...

Either way, im excited there is news on the horizon and im sure i will be hyped whatever it will contain :D

My wishlist is still huge :D
My number one spot is a boat based darkride to recreate rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, Fata morgana, Piraten im Batavia, etc etc ...

Either way, im excited there is news on the horizon and im sure i will be hyped whatever it will contain :D
Mine too and if vampiro wants it,there is a high chance we'll get it. Just remember custom music,wasn't planned at all.

Top Bottom