Suggestion fixes for classic rides DLC

Love the classic DLC but......
1. The gondolas are perfect however if we can make it to where we can change each car a different color
2.The classic car if we can make it to where we can change each car a different color on the track and make it to where we can slow down the car and speed up the car on different parts of the track and maybe have more Bank on the turns
3. For the boat ride change the color of each boat that's on the track make the drop adjustable for different pitches example 30 degrees 45 degrees and maybe even 50 degrees and 70 degrees if possible on the incline chain lift make it to where it's more attached to the track and just have water flowing down it hope you might take this into consideration and hopefully have it on a 1.12 update thanks.

Last edited:
I agree Slayerlv. I'm usually fine with whatever the dlc might be, and don't stress over it. However, I do wish for more options for rides, and other stuff.

How about an option to have the new gondolas on existing sky rides. Or the option for chairs on the gondola version. And classic 1970’s versions of the chairs and gondolas.

I think that having different colours on coasters and tracked rides is not possible in this game.
I agree on every point though.

- Armada: additional to steep(er) drops, please don´t make the boat stop before the drop when the holding brake is set to zero seconds.
Please add natural acceleration physics during a dop. As of now the drop speed does not go up and the splash is always the same (low) speed.

- Free Flyer: Please add correct gravitational animation while the ride is spinning fast. As of now this looks and feels wrong.

- Sky Temple: It would be great if we could have the ride spin on medium height for a bit and then go up to full height. Right now each of the two available ride sequences is a complete ride circle (including landing and stopping). If you combine both sequences the ride lasts about 500 seconds.

- Interdimensional: Please allow steeper banks and drops and let the game generate supports for these track pieces.
Please add non-inverting ride elements.
Please also consider adding LSM launch and inversions as these things all do exist in the real-life counterpart of the ride.

- Infinite: Please make this live up to its name and add non-vertical track options after the vertical lift.
Please add correct car set-up (Only the first car should have two rows, each following car whould be only ONE row for INFINITE ARTICULATION.
Please fix the block-brake problem (lift should work as a block. Block is cleared after train leaves the chain!)
If you´re extremely ambitious, please consider adding the lift-hill backwards free-fall that can be found on KÄRNAN.

- Rising Raptor/Eagle: I love the different ride sequences the ride does, but WHY CAN´T WE SEQUENCE THEM OURSELVES? Is this due to the variable height?
Programming different sequences is a big part of the fun while playing the game!

Last edited:
I'm happy with the way the rides are. Maybe some minor details, but nothing I am bothered about.

Making 1 on 1 copies of excisting rides can probably have some copyright issues, that's probably why it's not a exact 1 op 1 copy.
either way. I'm happy with the rides.

Last edited:
I'm not happy. I agree with the majority and think they need to sort out the Infinity coaster, it certainly doesn't live up to it's name. I was looking forward to them adding this ride for so long, and now that they've added it it's simply a let down. It's now discouraged me from continuing to play the game.

I'm happy with the way the rides are. Maybe some minor details, but nothing I am bothered about.

Making 1 on 1 copies of excisting rides can probably have some copyright issues, that's probably why it's not a exact 1 op 1 copy.
either way. I'm happy with the rides.
Please check the problems/suggestions we have listed. These are NOT specific design details and they are not cosmetic! It´s all about animation, track functions, physics and real-life functions. These things can´t be copyrighted.
The problem -as sadly so often with Frontier- is that they go out of their way to design the rides and vehicles with a high level of reality. But then they tend to overlook and/or mess up basic, specific things that are characteristic to the ride.
Take for example the design of the vertical lift hills on the Infinite. They made the effort to model the tiniest details on the tracks and on the supporting-structure. But then they forgot to acknowledge that the ride does NOT always (if at all) have a beyond vertical drop. Even worse, they messed up the block-system.

This might be nitpicking and miniscule for you, but to others it might be important.
The success of the classic RCT games and PlanCo is the variety it offers for so many different players. The detailing of certain rides and functions was probably one of the biggest reasons for its success and longevity in the first place. That´s why it can be so frustrating if all the excellent work of the DEVs is then suddenly reduced to window dressing.

IF you pride yourself in realism (and actually "force it" on players with certain limitations), then you need to be prepared to go all the way or be critisized for it.

I still don't care.

And I'm still happy with how it is.

And yes, I consider this nitpicking and miniscule. Which doesnt mean suggestions or "improvements" are not welcome. I just have my own opinion.

Last edited:
I still don't care.

And I'm still happy with how it is.

And yes, I consider this nitpicking and miniscule. Which doesnt mean suggestions or "improvements" are not welcome. I just have my own opinion.
This thread is called "suggestion fixes..." and while i quite enjoy discussing witht you, I think its very counterproductive to say that you don´t care about fixes people are suggesting.

And if you really are happy with everything, please try to build a realistic Infinity coaster with block brakes and try to test it. You will then see that the ride is absolutely broken at the moment.
(There´s a brake that stops the train midway down the drop!).

This thread is a general discussion thread. I'm still allowed to vent my opinion here.

Otherwise I would have raided the same thread in the suggestion part which I don't. I don't disagree with suggestions. I just don't think it's a reason for being negative towards the devs/game. And 'm not bothered by the current state which I feel I am allowed to say here. I think you are mixing up duplicate threads with the same title in different sections of the forum.

And just to iterate, If they leave it as it is.... I won't cry a single tear for it.

My thoughts remain the same. Perhaps a miniscule issue as Luke has said, but a lot of people are bringing this up which means that it needs to be improved and sorted out a little bit. I really do hope they sort these issues out with the Infinity coaster.

My thoughts remain the same. Perhaps a miniscule issue as Luke has said, but a lot of people are bringing this up which means that it needs to be improved and sorted out a little bit. I really do hope they sort these issues out with the Infinity coaster.
But if Luuknord thinks it is miniscule, it doesn´t mean that lots of other players have a different point of view. That´s why I´m so disappointed with people just browsing over other people´s suggestions with "I don´t care".
No one benefits from this!
It´s Frontier who pride themselves with realistic designs and they argue that certain enforced limitations (which many players don´t want) are due to "realism".
If players find mistakes and functions that should not be there by Frontier´s own standards, they should acknowledge this and should make an attempt to change this.

So, just to clear myself. I did not care about your explanation. I'm fairly content with the way the rides and coasters are in the game.

And just to say. "A lot of players", are actually a few that come HERE to say it needs fixing, but you speak as if the entire community is raising their banners. Just don't speak for me as if I fully agree with the suggestions made. I'm expressing a different view, and then I'm not allowed?

Who says I won't benefit? If they don't work on your suggestions, they might be working on mine, or someone else's better idea.

I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE. Thanks for your understanding.

I wished this forum had a dislike button

Who says I won't benefit? If they don't work on your suggestions, they might be working on mine, or someone else's better idea.
I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE. Thanks for your understanding.
I wished this forum had a dislike button
I´m not going to argue with you anymore about this as I get the impression that it´s not possible to have a meaningful discussion with you. You´re taking this way too personal and you´re placing your opinion above the others.
You don´t seem to understand that we don´t benefit from any changes that are NOT made on suggestions of players.
Today it might be something you don´t deem necessary, tomorrow it might be something you´re rooting for.
Who says that Frontier should work on "my" ideas and not on yours...or others who YOU think are better than "mine".
I think Frontier should work on suggestions that are in line with their own standards. And the fact that there are now several threads about the problems with the Infinity on the forums and on the issue tracker are telling.

Today it might be something you don´t deem necessary, tomorrow it might be something you´re rooting for.

I see you actually found out the reason for forums, and discussions. And the same reason everybody comes here. And the same reason why not all suggestions make it to the game.

And now I'm not rooting for the things posted here, and that's all of a sudden a problem. (n)

Last edited:
I see you actually found out the reason for forums, and discussions. And the same reason everybody comes here. And the same reason why not all suggestions make it to the game.

And now I'm not rooting for the things posted here, and that's all of a sudden a problem. (n)
But you´re not discussing things, you´re just giving contrary opinions without any argument. Sure, this is perfectly fine in forums, but it doesn´t make anything better. This is just shouting back and forth.
It would be beneficial if you would actually adress and discuss other people´s specific opinions instead of dismissing them.
It might be true that you do this in other threads, but you haven´t done so in this one.
And that´s the last thing from me about this.

It would be fine if the water of the boat ride would flow slower. It looks a bit strange when the boats swim slow in a fast flowing water. ;)

Top Bottom