PvP Interesting discovery about the starter district. [PVP] [SCREENSHOTS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
BRr3QIC.jpg

3gAdmcZ.jpg

The CMDR I killed was wanted after firing upon police ships.

I took the opportunity to see what would happen if I engaged in PvP within the district.

I think if new players are looking to try PvP they probably won't choose the SafeSpaceStart, they'll choose the regular LHS3447 Trevithick Dock start.

Is there a warning earlier in the process that says it's not okay to shoot at other players before this start option is taken?

Might be time for me to get another account. I enjoyed mucking around in the Pre-Searing area in Guild Wars. :)

But anyway, I'm not sure why they don't just handle this with instancing tags for what other Commanders players see.

For nostalgia in the literal and historic sense...

U8V0H5b.jpg

Last edited:
I think I like this.

You can attack other Commanders in the zone but are warned of the consequences. Wonder how far you can push it. On the flip side, it also communicates that outside of the zones you best be watching your back.

Ha! If you are elite and cant handle the heat, then beat it out of SD!

I have said a few times that if it musty happen somewhere, the visitors to Founders are probably the best equipped to deal with it.

However I can see that this kind of three-strikes and you're booted out of the system is the kind of rule that FDev could implement elsewhere. Whether that's good or bad is a matter of opinion.

The Replicated Man

T
I have said a few times that if it musty happen somewhere, the visitors to Founders are probably the best equipped to deal with it.

However I can see that this kind of three-strikes and you're booted out of the system is the kind of rule that FDev could implement elsewhere. Whether that's good or bad is a matter of opinion.
I could see it at Engineer systems. Just to prevent the noobies from getting constantly killed :D

The Replicated Man

T
Is LHS 3447 a permit locked starter system?
No that area is open, but is selectable when you first start off. Either you start off there or in the Pilot's Federation Closed off Area.

They do give you the option to choose which is kinda nice I guess

Top Bottom