Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur personalities like Planet Zoo Animals

What if the dinosaurs genetics influenced their personality? For example, if you modify your dinosaur with aggressive instincts your dinosaur will be... well... more aggressive, obviously. Like, if you have two trikes with that modification, they'll both fight for the title of alpha more often.

What if the dinosaurs genetics influenced their personality? For example, if you modify your dinosaur with aggressive instincts your dinosaur will be... well... more aggressive, obviously. Like, if you have two trikes with that modification, they'll both fight for the title of alpha more often.

That's what I thought the gene mods did when I first played the game and was disheartened when I discovered that all it did was increase the dinosaurs rating, cost, and lifespan. To bad too because there is SO much potential with the gene mods with regard to the behavior of the animals.

I really like this idea. It will be cool if you could already play with these spectrums when genetic modifications are involved.

The need to be part of the herd (VS) The need to be solo
To not engage in territorial disputes (VS) Alway competitive in teritorial disputes
Quiet (VS) Roaring a lot
Walks near the viewing gallery (VS) Avoids viewing gallery
Eats a little to be full (VS) Eats a lot to be full
Kill for food (VS) Kill for fun
Walks around (VS) Runs around
Sleeps little (VS) Sleeps a lot

That's what I thought the gene mods did when I first played the game and was disheartened when I discovered that all it did was increase the dinosaurs rating, cost, and lifespan. To bad too because there is SO much potential with the gene mods with regard to the behavior of the animals.

Me too. Although I was even more downheartened when I saw there were no AI to begin with 😭

I agree with the point of gene splicing having impact on behaviour, though.

Top Bottom