Thargoid Scavengers are sweet and adorable

I went to a Thargoid Surface Site to harvest the mats for Enzyme Missiles (hey, I just like how they look, okay?).
It started off having the intended effect: the Thargoid Site was spooky, otherworldly. The Scavengers were strange alien beings I felt pretty fine about blowing up.

But then I just sat around and watched them drift about.
Those things are so cute. They just float about with that big glowy eye and do their jobs and nothing else. I wanna adopt one and have it float around my house. Although IIRC they're about the size of a small car.

Anyone else think they're kind of adorable, in a spooky kind of way?

They are awesome.

I want to enslave them. I want to put them in my slf bay and make them gather mining fragments and materials for me.

I want to have them hover next to my srv and gather mats that I shoot off of barnacles, pumpkins, braintrees, etc. for me. I want them to pick up the guts of Guardian skimmers for me.

This is crossover tech that has been a long time coming.

They are awesome.

I want to enslave them. I want to put them in my slf bay and make them gather mining fragments and materials for me.

I want to have them hover next to my srv and gather mats that I shoot off of barnacles, pumpkins, braintrees, etc. for me. I want them to pick up the guts of Guardian skimmers for me.

This is crossover tech that has been a long time coming.
We thought the same about cats.

Look what has become of us. A slave race of tin can openers.

How do you think it would go with the thargoids, after they beat the kilra... our cat overlords in a galactic war of annihilation?

We thought the same about cats.

Look what has become of us. A slave race of tin can openers.

How do you think it would go with the thargoids, after they beat the kilra... our cat overlords in a galactic war of annihilation?
Hmm. Are we more slaves to cats or dogs?

Now there is a source for a faction conflict I could get into. PMF Cat lovers vs. PMF Dog lovers. Sign me up.

Top Bottom