Zende ferry roll call

Well ... I arrived at the Zende Conduit about 9pm tonight, requested docking, and as I approached my landing pad I got a strange sensation of many commanders already docked and staring out the windows at me. I thought to myself: "would using my docking computer be a bad look?", but then I looked at the clock and decided I looked bad already so throttled down to zero.:)
So ... which of you cmdrs are in the other cabins?

Im a secretive passenger that doesn't like attention.

I wonder if I get the whole ferry destroyed as it arrives.
You already at the destination cmdr or heading to zende? I didn't bother going out there in advance as I am guessing the II doesn't properly kick off until Thursday server tick.

Currenly park there at end of every session Will be there Wednesday night as well with combat krait mark 2 as it currently only does 17ly jumps with SLF , size 6 shield and armour build,
so don't drink all the coca cola and beer...
Practising combat in current CZ in zende daily... Allready have lots of guardian mats and hoping they will be vailid for CG on thursday...

279 Guardian Power Cell ( very common)
221 Guardian Power Conduit
106 Guardian Technology Component
72 Guardian Wreckage Components
61 Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts (not so common)
These are from the system ~270ly away...

Currenly park there at end of every session Will be there Wednesday night as well with combat krait mark 2 as it currently only does 17ly jumps with SLF , size 6 shield and armour build,
so don't drink all the coca cola and beer...
Practising combat in current CZ in zende daily... Allready have lots of guardian mats and hoping they will be vailid for CG on thursday...

279 Guardian Power Cell ( very common)
221 Guardian Power Conduit
106 Guardian Technology Component
72 Guardian Wreckage Components
61 Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts (not so common)
These are from the system ~270ly away...
Nice. I'll try to save you some beer cmdr but by Wednesday I'll be so drunk I probably won't care! Yeah, I noticed all those CZs in zende, but I had already overplayed by many hours by the time I arrived so had to skip them. Just swapped my phantom for a mk2 at the weekend, can't even tell the difference from the cockpit and it flies just as good.

Am I missing something? I keep seeing people saying it takes a week to get there on the ferry. Log off the game at the ferry on Wednesday. Log into the game and it is at its destination on Thursday, no?

Nice. I'll try to save you some beer cmdr but by Wednesday I'll be so drunk I probably won't care! Yeah, I noticed all those CZs in zende, but I had already overplayed by many hours by the time I arrived so had to skip them. Just swapped my phantom for a mk2 at the weekend, can't even tell the difference from the cockpit and it flies just as good.
Ill have coke cola if all the beers gone...
No notification of when the CG starts on Thursday they normaly were after 3PM GMT...
So Ill park up on wednesday wait for server tick thursday morning and then the mega ship will jump direct to the location ~instantly and be ready for thursday 16th Ill be on at ~5pm to dump the materials of if remote play does not work at my physical location...

Last edited:
Am I missing something? I keep seeing people saying it takes a week to get there on the ferry. Log off the game at the ferry on Wednesday. Log into the game and it is at its destination on Thursday, no?
Correct its instant jump at server tick ... as soon as the server goes ofline and then back online the mega ship will have jumped...
Time to do jump will only be the time of server being down... so 10-60mins depending on how long server is down by fdev...
so if server is down 700am GMT and then server is back up 710AM thats all the time the mega ship takes... to do the HOLE distance..

Last edited:
It's overnight? And the ship wanted me to pay for a week? :mad:
Less than that. the trip is only likely 10 mins and they charging you for a week... ;)
Also no need to book a return week to get back, there is an exploit that can get you back in under 5 mins, no return trip via ferry needed, but will cost you about 600 cr instead to return right near zende 😚...

Less than that. the trip is only likely 10 mins and they charging you for a week... ;)
Also no need to book a return week to get back, there is an exploit that can get you back in under 5 mins, no return trip via ferry needed, but will cost you about 600 cr instead to return right near zende 😚...
So crime does pay eh?

Top Bottom