Not able to play...

I was in the middle of a courier job, and I just dropped out out witch-space (into supercruise). I dethrottled, and took a medium-long break from the game to get a snack. But when I came back, I was logged out. ‘Ok..’ I thought. I logged back in and I was in the same place as I was before but out of supercuise. I tried to throttle up, but my systems said my thrusters were switched off. So I went to the modules panel and found ‘thrusters,’ And it was red. I clicked on it, but there was no ‘activate’ button on it. In other words, it wouldn’t allow me to activate my thrusters. If anyone knows what’s going on please respond, I’m very confused.

I do love how going to get a snack while leaving the game running is a common pasttime amongst players of E: D, and still almost a part of the game, as if walking around the ship in-flight.

For your issue: it's been a few hours since you posted. Did you get it to work, or figure out what happened? Have you tried quitting the whole game and reloading to see if it was a bug? The only thing I can think of is the game crashed, and there was a bug on loading.

Open or Solo? If open, you must have been interdicted and somebody apparently shot you; If solo, you must have been interdicted and a NPC apparently shot you. Too late now, but depending on what platform you play on, you could have checked the previous few minutes that is always recorded.

I do love how going to get a snack while leaving the game running is a common pasttime amongst players of E: D, and still almost a part of the game, as if walking around the ship in-flight.

For your issue: it's been a few hours since you posted. Did you get it to work, or figure out what happened? Have you tried quitting the whole game and reloading to see if it was a bug? The only thing I can think of is the game crashed, and there was a bug on loading.

Actually yes, I did fix it via restarting the whole Xbox. Thank you for your help though, and for understanding.

I think it was a just a minor bug, though I’m not sure. All I know is that all my systems were working other then my ablity to throttle up (move) since my thrusters weren’t online and wouldn’t come online. I even did a full system reboot (from the ship tab located in the right panel), and nothing changed. Then I restarted the game/Xbox and boom: I was were I was when I logged out but I was able to move again/what I had online before was online again. Any ideas as to what it is that happened?

Plug your charge cable into your pad next time you have a break with the game still running. It confuses it and it wont log you out.

Any ideas as to what it is that happened?

It's possible that if you let your controller turn off and the game automatically log you off it messes up something. Thankfully most of these minor issues can be solved by completely restarting the game. In my experience, though, Elite is best not left unattended. If I have to take a break I just log out to the main menu and load back in when I'm done.

Top Bottom