CQC Anyone want gold CQC medal?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This is a call to anyone who wants a gold CQC trophy, we are currently fighting for 1st place on the leaderboards for CQC, the majority of the time we are ahead but over the weekend they get ahead, it's a bit of a loop at the moment so I thought I would ask anyone here. If you want the gold CQC trophy for your ships then you're more than welcome to come join the Wanderers of Witch Space and play CQC with us, in order for you to get the trophy and to help us you will have to join our in game Squadron.

This is our Inara page for any of those interested: https://inara.cz/squadron/1073/

You are giving away something you don't have :p

CQC Discord always wins squadron leaderboards.
Check the leaderboards, CQC discord seem to be having a break or something. Also I never claimed I don't think that we would 100 percent get it but we're definitely going to try, if I did claim that then I'll change it as I know anything could happen in the next 38 days or so.

CQC Discord can stomp on all of you noobs in the last week and win it imho.

oAt7fjS.png

Still 38 days to go. I could do 250,000XP in a week easily. CQC Discord has 20 players like me.

Last edited:
CQC Discord can stomp on all of you noobs in the last week and win it imho.
Not saying they can't, last I checked you were kicked out of the Discord?
oAt7fjS.png

Still 38 days to go. I could do 250,000XP in a week easily. CQC Discord has 20 players like me.

I left CQC Discord, because of one little man with some admin powers got me banned :p
I'm not with them. I don't need them.
I don't really care about them or anyone on the other side of the cable to be honest.

I just play the game. I don't need CQC trophy either. I've already got one - Gold CQC.

But realistically they have the strongest CQC squadron. You only have one good player - Aaskar.

Last edited:
I left CQC Discord, because of one little man with some admin powers got me banned :p
I'm not with them. I don't need them.
I don't really care about them or anyone on the other side of the cable to be honest.

I just play the game. I don't need CQC trophy either. I've already got one - Gold CQC.

But realistically they have the strongest CQC squadron. You only have one good player - Aaskar.
That's fair enough, I'll be blunt, I'm not going to pretend that we're as good or have as many people as CQC discord but I enjoy competition and that's what I see the CQC discord as and any other faction that gets up in the top 3.

When it comes down to it because of the leaderboards and these little trophies at least more people are playing CQC and realise that it is an option instead of just the main game.

Huh? What time is it?

Well, this should be fun :)

Time to wake up! :D
We've got shooting to do. ;)

That's fair enough, I'll be blunt, I'm not going to pretend that we're as good or have as many people as CQC discord but I enjoy competition and that's what I see the CQC discord as and any other faction that gets up in the top 3.

When it comes down to it because of the leaderboards and these little trophies at least more people are playing CQC and realise that it is an option instead of just the main game.
I like this attitude. That's how I like to see any form of PvP. As a friendly competition.
And getting CQC more attention is AWESOME! <3 It deserves it.
P.S.: Very nice flying today!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom