Your new interdiction tools.

Well where is the wisdom in having NPCs interdict people with no cargo? And no you can't have my stuff. LOL
Really how hard would it be to make it so, no cargo, no interdictions?

As others have said, you can't cargo scan in supercruise, so pirates need to interdict you first to be able to tell you don't have cargo.

Can see if cargo racks are fitted though. Idiot NPC pirates proceed to interdict anyway.

Cargo racks don't show up in the sub targets panel. You may be thinking of the cargo hatch, which equips every ship regardless.

Well where is the wisdom in having NPCs interdict people with no cargo? And no you can't have my stuff. LOL
Yeah, I hear you OP. You would think if someone has gone to the trouble of buying an interdictor, that they would have the sense to know who to use it on.

I've heard of people getting interdicted for carrying limpets, and one time I got interdicted by an NPC ship of my own Powerplay faction. Actually, that guy kept interdicting me every time I would go back to super cruise, and after pulling me out he would scan me a couple times and do nothing. Finally I decided enough was enough and blew him away, the bounty was worth it to save me the headache. :/

Yeah, I hear you OP. You would think if someone has gone to the trouble of buying an interdictor, that they would have the sense to know who to use it on.

I've heard of people getting interdicted for carrying limpets, and one time I got interdicted by an NPC ship of my own Powerplay faction. Actually, that guy kept interdicting me every time I would go back to super cruise, and after pulling me out he would scan me a couple times and do nothing. Finally I decided enough was enough and blew him away, the bounty was worth it to save me the headache. :/
And the NPC didn't show up in supercruise again? Must've been a bug. :ROFLMAO:
/sarc

The game already significantly increases the number of interdictions (or at least attempts at interdictions) if you do carry cargo.

Making it completely guaranteed that you get none with no cargo would be a little too predictable, though.

You should be able to just sit still, let them scan you, and then if you actually have no cargo they'll complain and leave.

It wouldn't be hard, but I'm sure you'd get people moaning about "psychic" Npcs. You'd probably also get calls that it's unrealistic for them to always know.
Is it though? If consciousness is a fundemental property of the universe, we are connected, the differences are merely of degree not kind.
The real question it seems to me is: Why would you pretend not know what was in your own cargo racks, entertainment?

Last edited:
Top Bottom