Newcomer / Intro Trying to find Famine systems

Where can I find Famine systems? I'm using the filter in the Galaxy Map, and have searched around the edges of The Bubble but I don't see any.

I've tried using EDDB.io and Inara.cz, but they've only listed two permit-locked systems (and I don't believe they're in Famine state anyway).

Any hints on a location where these systems should be abundant? I'm hoping to find a spot where farming Datamined Wake Exceptions doesn't take too long!

Where can I find Famine systems? I'm using the filter in the Galaxy Map, and have searched around the edges of The Bubble but I don't see any.

I've tried using EDDB.io and Inara.cz, but they've only listed two permit-locked systems (and I don't believe they're in Famine state anyway).

Any hints on a location where these systems should be abundant? I'm hoping to find a spot where farming Datamined Wake Exceptions doesn't take too long!

The sources that recommend famine systems for DWE scanning are outdated and predate the problems explained in @Speedcuffs link above.

Just pick a really busy station and scan wakes outside of it for a while and you'll have what you need very quickly.

I keep a wake scanner outfitted on my taxi ship and my trade mission ship and just scan a few wakes as I leave every station when I'm flying them; that's kept me stocked on DWE's well enough that I've never needed to actually "farm" them since I started doing it.

Have a read through this:

Aha... I wondered if it might be something like that. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom