COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Defence Appeal

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Synuefe EN-H d11-96
Station: The Prospect (Scientific Outpost, no large pads, 2,329 Ls from main star, 783.98 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds for Zende Partners after fighting in Conflict Zones against SegnenExchange
Time limit: 29th May 3305 @ 13:00 UTC

Description
Following a series of hostile engagements in the Synuefe EN-H d11-96 system, recently established as a hub of Guardian technological research, both Zende Partners and Segnen Exchange have appealed for support.
Freya Taine, CEO of Zende Partners, made this announcement:
Shortly after our company deployed a megaship transport service connecting Zende and Guardian space, our convoys came under attack. We have evidence to suggest that Segnen Exchange is responsible for this flagrant attempt to undermine our efforts.
I call upon the galactic community to assist Zende Partners in removing this threat to our operation. Our plans to begin production of an Advanced Multi-cannon can proceed once Segnen Exchange’s disruptions have been dealt with.
The two factions have set out campaigns in Synuefe EN-H d11-96, to take place between the 23rd and 29th of May 3305.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at The Prospect in the Synuefe EN-H d11-96 system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
- Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Guardian Technology Broker
- Nearest Shipyard:

• New Growth in Pencil Sector EL-Y d5 (197.7 Ly, 1,131 Ls from main star, Asteroid Base, S/M/L pads)
- Nearest Interstaller Factor:
  • Pilgrim's Ruin in HR 3005 (13.17 Ly, 23 Ls from main star, Prison Ship, S/M/L pads)
Latest status
Last updated: 29 May @ 14:30 UTC - FINISHED

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 7,802,765,458 Credits earned
Contributors: 1,346
Reward Tier: 6/8
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 26,611,200 CR
Top 10%: 21,288,960 CR
Top 25%: 15,966,720 CR
Top 50%: 10,644,480 CR
Top 75%: 5,322,240 CR
Top 100%:
600,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited:
To get the combat bonds you must select a side BEFORE firing. on the top Left comms panel at about 5km in the combat zone you are given the choice to declare that side...
These are Combat ready ships not the weak Pirate builds they carry experimental weapons effects and Power play shields...
CG are decided by Combat bonds (CB) handed in not the BGS status of the war... no matter how the BGS goes, CB is what matters..

Each side of the War has one outpost and only one outpost to hand in the combat bonds land at the wrong one and the Combat bonds won't count...
only killing ships in conflict zones counts, (y)not the haz res sites...(n)
Shooting your own side can instantly stop combat bonds from being handed out in the zone (so that should be avoided... Even minour hit will cause them to stop being issued if your side goes red on radar to many hits on the wrong ships..)

Conflict zone high rated can spawn an empire capital ship... you can not kill this ship but you can force it to leave.. and get paid for doing so...
D7QKbccXoAIieF8

You can take it on or ignore it...

You can fight for both sides or just zende...

Last edited:
I know AXI think the missiles would be the better choice, but sadly for them this Feds' hatred of Imps outweighs a marginally less c**p weapon - sorry Graphite and Co

For those who want to use a Corvette or other large ship for this, it is quite possible though a little long winded.

Just fly to the New Growth asteroid station 197Ly away to repair and rearm if needed then transfer to a taxi to fly back here at The Prospect to hand in your combat bonds then just go back and collect your combat ship and return to the fight.

I'm in a Cutter which is too Large to land at either station, so I can only submit my Combst Bonds at the Megaship. Do they still count towards the CG?

Running into empty czs.

I'm in a Cutter which is too Large to land at either station, so I can only submit my Combst Bonds at the Megaship. Do they still count towards the CG?
I don't know the answer to that but what I am doing is I have my cutter at the station in pencil. I am fighting in the cutter and then if I have to land on an outpost I swap to the krait 2 I left at pencil. It is like 6 jumps away. Needless to say, I am not doing so every fight, just after I gather quite a bit of bounties.

No, for the bonds to count towards the Cg you have to hand them in at The Prospect.

BDelacroix tip works (Graphite posted it step by step in the other CG thread for the Imps) but it's upto you to decide if fighting in a large ship is worth a 400ly round trip before every cash in.

I wonder if FD have factored in their mechanics which terminates the war state early if it becomes unwinnable for the other side... looking forward to potential forumdrama on Monday/Tuesday if not.

not well thought out cgs putting them in a galaxy far far away out of reach of those who need the trophy (new players) use the mega ship and get trapped there for 7 days (the ship should do a daily run leave at 9 come back at 7 or 9 one each way at the same time eg 2 ships) doing the only one thing boring and for little reward the last 2 million for the top 10 players only for 7 days playing i can get that in 5 minutes by killing one pirate lord of yea global rewards whatever they are not worked it out yet and i have been playing elite for 18 months or felt any benefit from them. just a waste of print in my concern. but that's my opinion

You're not exactly trapped! I came from Haghole in just 25 jumps (30ly ship). Only problem is I brought an L ship to a CG with no L-Pads for 197ly!!:mad::mad::mad:

You're not exactly trapped! I came from Haghole in just 25 jumps (30ly ship). Only problem is I brought an L ship to a CG with no L-Pads for 197ly!!:mad::mad::mad:
know the feeling for the 1st CG i came my explorer conda (12 jumps) had to go back and get my explorer asp explorer also 12 jumps but neither are armed so no good for this weeks CG i could fit my mamba with a fsd booster grade 5 that should help but they should still think of doing daily runs one each way someone please enlighten me what is a global reward i have never felt any benefit from them at all or do they just put that to make it look good. :unsure:

I wonder if FD have factored in their mechanics which terminates the war state early if it becomes unwinnable for the other side... looking forward to potential forumdrama on Monday/Tuesday if not.
Good point! Maybe my belief about fdev trying to avoid god-modding (in a different reply) was misplaced ;)

know the feeling for the 1st CG i came my explorer conda (12 jumps) had to go back and get my explorer asp explorer also 12 jumps but neither are armed so no good for this weeks CG i could fit my mamba with a fsd booster grade 5 that should help but they should still think of doing daily runs one each way someone please enlighten me what is a global reward i have never felt any benefit from them at all or do they just put that to make it look good. :unsure:
CGs previously were a method to get PCs trading/fighting with just a monetary reward at the end. The "new style" will result in a new Anti-xeno weapon too.

TIP
Large ships cutter / corvette / T10 / anaconda can be used to kill targets in combat zones but you WILL need to swap to a taxi ship (small and medium) at new growth and change back at "new growth" Large pad...

1. In Large ship, kill stuff
  2. jump to new growth
  3. change ship
  4. jump back and land at The Prospect, hand in combat bonds
  5. Jump back to "new growth"
  6. Change ship
  7. jump back to battles in conflict zone and kill ships... repeat as you wish from stage 1...
Have fun you if you use this... just bare in mind its a lot of jumps... but can be done... (time to do this ~40mins)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom