General / Off-Topic One of these days I will rage quit this Forum!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
It's not the first time in the evening I open up the Forum to check the latest posts before playing and... then I check the clock and it's already time to switch off...
Sometimes YOU guys can catch my attention so much that in the end I don't have time to play the game anymore...
This forum is Dangerous!
One of these days I will rage quit the Forum! 🤪

Well, count yourself fortunate that you have the chance to play in the evenings cmdr, if I tried that, the air would turn blue in my household!

Well, count yourself fortunate that you have the chance to play in the evenings cmdr, if I tried that, the air would turn blue in my household!
It was not easy and I worked hard to get this right... but in my house I'm the one who wears the pants...

That was me yesterday. Funny thing is i didn't mind.

I think its actually bad for gameplay.. because of the long idle in elite.. if you're engaged with the forums you spend the same thing thinking about yourself in a ship instead wondering if a white knight has gone and trolled someone somewhere.. it can make your game experience spread too thin... if you're not fully engaged elite becomes crap easily.

Feigning illness sometimes gets you a good couple of hours. I'm not feeling too well. The only thing that can help me is more credits

Does she play ED with you?

She's not much of a (video) gamer (sometimes we play Diablo 3 though, besides, we both love board games), but we usually spend much of our time at home "doing different things together", like I'm gaming while she sits beside me and reads or views stuff on the tablet (or watches me play if it's an interesting story-driven game), and we also talk much while doing so. The fact that we're both nocturnal couch potatoes does of course help.

Top Bottom