Managing large PG membership now impossible?

I am the custodian of the DistantWorldsXB account, which was the official Distant Worlds 2 PG on Xbox One. This account has around 940 friends; since the April Update I have been unable to access the Social menu, meaning I cannot manage the membership of this PG. It always used to be slow, taking around 10-15 minutes to load up fully, but now it just hangs at 'Processing request - please wait'. I have left it for an hour with no result.

Has anyone else had a similar experience trying to manage the membership of large PGs? My internet connection is perfectly good (50Mb fibre). My personal account (~100 friends) can load the Social menu almost instantly. I am feeling a bit bad about this as I would like to open up the PG membership to the Xbox exploration community, but I am unable to help anyone right now.

I do have a bug report in - it's at the 'Confirming' stage and has been for months, so I doubt anything will happen unless lots of people kick up a fuss.

Any suggestions welcome.

I am the custodian of the DistantWorldsXB account, which was the official Distant Worlds 2 PG on Xbox One. This account has around 940 friends; since the April Update I have been unable to access the Social menu, meaning I cannot manage the membership of this PG. It always used to be slow, taking around 10-15 minutes to load up fully, but now it just hangs at 'Processing request - please wait'. I have left it for an hour with no result.

Has anyone else had a similar experience trying to manage the membership of large PGs? My internet connection is perfectly good (50Mb fibre). My personal account (~100 friends) can load the Social menu almost instantly. I am feeling a bit bad about this as I would like to open up the PG membership to the Xbox exploration community, but I am unable to help anyone right now.

I do have a bug report in - it's at the 'Confirming' stage and has been for months, so I doubt anything will happen unless lots of people kick up a fuss.

Any suggestions welcome.
No because im not a chicken

Any suggestions welcome.

I have had problems with the Social menu as well, ever since the big UI update. To be honest, I don't really bother with it, I just enter the game in my PG of choice (I'm a member of DW2XB as well), but I can understand your frustration. I would definitely submit a support ticket to Frontier support. Also if you share the link to the issue reported I'll be happy to also confirm after I look at the game to see if it's the same on my console, too.

Top Bottom