I did it!

Hutton Orbital has been on my list to visit almost since I got my pilots license. Remembering how I started, using more time around the net to figure out how to do stuff than actual flying. One thing that popped up again and again was "AspX / Anaconda for exploration". Another thing was "Hutton Orbital".
Weird, thinking back to that time. How exciting, yet frustrating some of the things were … first landing on a planet and I couldn't deploy my SRV … many manual landings before I figured out that there is a docking computer … the multitudes of modules but what are the differences … I don't know, but there never has been a game that has engaged me that much …
But yes, Hutton Orbital … I still have to go there.

I did this once or twice just to do it, and for the mug, but I've been hoping there's something to do further out in supercruise that would take more like 10 to 12 hours or so, since we can't supercruise to other stellar systems, which I've also tried a few times.

Would be cool if there was some interstellar phenomena in the game.

Last edited:
I did this once ore twice just to do it, and for the mug, but I've been hoping there's something to do further out in supercruise that would take more like 10 to 12 hours or so, since we can't supercruise to other stellar systems, which I've also tried a few times.

Would be cool if there was some interstellar phenomena in the game.

I would love for rogue planets to be reachable this way. Supposedly the StellarForge takes them into account, in some way (I'm guessing it just accounts for them as "missing" mass in star systems).

Throw in some interesting things that can only be found there, and the hunt will be on.

Top Bottom