Impeach Kincaid

Out of all the Galactic Superpowers, I've always leaned far more towards the Alliance than any other (barring my brief stint as an Sirius Operative during the Antares/SS1 search and rescue CGs)
I support this move to impeach the corrupt President and will gladly lend support where it may be required

Are we cetain that Kincaid is the mastermind of these machinations, or is he merely a puppet of the real power-seekers: Yamamoto and his fleet?

It wouldn't be the first time in human history that the military installed a perhaps-unwilling puppet that they could manipulate to their own benefit while giving their takeover the veneer of legitimacy.

Are we cetain that Kincaid is the mastermind of these machinations, or is he merely a puppet of the real power-seekers: Yamamoto and his fleet?

It wouldn't be the first time in human history that the military installed a perhaps-unwilling puppet that they could manipulate to their own benefit while giving their takeover the veneer of legitimacy.

Yes, why proof does Mangal Oemie have that President Kincaid was behind the political assassination of Fazia Silva?

Just because he benefited from her death doesn't mean he was behind it.
Fazia Silva's sister benefited too as she kept control of the family Company, which she would not have done if Silva had lost, and given the split of the vote was more likely than not.

On the flip side, if Prime Minister Edmund Mahon wanted a status quo President, Councillor Elijah Beck would be the idea status quo candidate.

Remove one popular Candidate, and allow the more hot headed one to destroy their popularity, then face accusations of election fraud, a murder accusation, and have "supporters" carry out "treasonous actions" and see Councillor Elijah Beck "reluctantly" accept of office of President.

proof? You still need proof after what just happened?

Of the Murder, yes.

None of it is proof he was behind the murder of Silva.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't make them guilty of every crime your imagination can think up

Is proof of guilt not needed in the Alliance of Independent Systems justice to find someone guilty?

I guess not, since you are saying you don't have any proof for him to be guilty.

You are worse than the "Autocrats" you rail against

Smackdown CG coming via GalNet....?

Prime Minister Edmund Mahon has called on President Gibson Kincaid to step down pending an official inquiry.

Addressing the Alliance Assembly, Mahon said:

“President Kincaid’s decision to assume direct command of the Zaonce fleet, coupled with allegations of illegal campaign funding, justify the suspension of his presidential term.”

“Kincaid is now being protected by Admiral Yamamoto’s ships as well as emissaries from the Office of the Alliance President. This autocratic behaviour must cease, and Kincaid must cooperate with our investigation or face impeachment.”

President Kincaid issued a response from his private residence in Zaonce:

“These false accusations are further proof that the Alliance needs a single, strong leader. Unless the Assembly has irrefutable proof of illegality, the constitution states they cannot force me out of office.”

And what a surprise. Another pantomime villain.
See... I'd love to support kincaid (for reasons, not to just be contrary)... but ofc this is likely to culminate in another brainless CZ cg with no buildup or narrative to actually support them, nor actually give reason to antagonize Mahon.... and of course wrecked by the whole premise of credit rewards for the cg.

See... I'd love to support kincaid (for reasons, not to just be contrary)... but ofc this is likely to culminate in another brainless CZ cg with no buildup or narrative to actually support them, nor actually give reason to antagonize Mahon.... and of course wrecked by the whole premise of credit rewards for the cg.

Why is it you can have 11 balanced Tier 1 Powerplay characters who all have nuanced personalities, but everyone else is either Dastardly, crazy, or a disposable fop?

You could have made Kincaid someone to hate but have an alternative (yet valid) POV on the Alliance.

President Kincaid Impeached
13 JUN 3305
President Gibson Kincaid has been removed from office after a majority vote in the Alliance Assembly, following charges of treason, murder and corruption. The date of his trial is expected to be confirmed soon.

Alliance Interpol confirmed that Kincaid was detained while attempting to flee his personal estate on Zaonce. A firefight broke out between Interpol agents and emissaries from the Office of the Alliance President, acting as Kincaid’s personal bodyguards. Several fatalities were later confirmed.

A number of influential corporate and political figures who supported Kincaid’s conspiracy to gain executive control of the Alliance have also been arrested, including a senior director at the Bank of Zaonce.

Prosecutions are expected to rely heavily on the recent testimony of Admiral Frederick Yamamoto and a detailed report provided by the Wallglass Investigations Agency.

Tashmira Silva, who privately commissioned the report, told the media:

“I am satisfied that Kincaid will at last face justice for his crimes, including my sister’s murder. Fazia championed fairness, and succeeded as an entrepreneur by believing in others, she would be pleased to know that the Alliance has been purged of such a corrupt presence.”

Ironically I imagined AEDC would have liked Kincade.

Then it seems you have a strange and confused understanding of what we are about, but I would be curious what made you presume that. We have opposed Kincaid from the start, and supported Fazia Silva in the elections. Since her murder we have argued for Kincaid's removal from office.

But it isn't the first time that CMDRs that we don't have any contact with make up their own stories about our group. Are you even still identifying as Alliance?

Last edited:
Top Bottom