PvP Didn't protect my bawwwls :(

So, uh - the thing that shut down your PowerPlant - was that a weapon effect, or was that just lots of hits to the PP?

was that a weapon effect, or was that just lots of hits to the PP?

Could well have been both. His opponent did have a scramble spectrum weapon, but his PP was also taking a lot of damage, which certainly caused additional malfunctions and ultimately destroyed the ship.

Could well have been both. His opponent did have a scramble spectrum weapon, but his PP was also taking a lot of damage, which certainly caused additional malfunctions and ultimately destroyed the ship.
I habitually sub target the PP or the FSD (6 or 7 clicks Prev sub target muscle memory).
But I don't often see people doing it in PvP videos. For example OP @Webgear didn't Sub Target anything.

Am I just not watching enough PvP videos or am I watching scrubs, or is it just not that useful?

Am I just not watching enough PvP videos or am I watching scrubs, or is it just not that useful?

Things like TLB resetting module selection (less of an issue now that it has a cool down, but still annoying) and the fact that many weapons simply aren't suited to effectively sniping the modules on a well protected and/or agile vessel, work to make it less universal than one might expect. It still occurs with frequency, it's utility is just more situational...often it's faster to simply destroy the hull.

Last edited:
Top Bottom