Controllable First person mode, sky tram rides, marine life dlc and dinosaur dlc!

I'm a pretty big zoo tycoon fanboy so this is like a dream come true for me, i really hope i can trust frontier development to make this a good zoo tycoon game.
Because, I pre-orderd Jurassic World Evolution, i liked it but i expected more from it but i'll save it for my steam review, but this is what i'd want in planet zoo

1. A First Person Mode where you can move with the WASD keys and maybe run with shift? (Planet coaster had a really disappointing first person mode because you could only look but not move and Jurassic world evolution a controllable view but third person isn't as cool and immersive as first person so yeah please add first person mode with WASD)

2. Maybe multiplayer visitors kinda thing? imagine you could visit other players zoo's in first person and walk around and maybe rate them?

3. Sky Trams, like the gyrosphere in Jurassic world but in the sky!

4. Marine life DLC, i mean this one speaks for it self but other people on this wishlist forum have better idea's for this than me.

5. Dino DLC, i know that it already exists Jurassic World Evolution, but i think other people would like another version of a dino zoo less realistic unlike in Jurassic World Evolution

6. Steam workshop compatibility?, please?

Anyway that's all i could ever want in a zoo sim game, please don't make planet zoo a quick cash grab game if the game isn't ready we as a community will

I can't wait to play the summer beta :)
Thanks for making this game and reading my wishlist idea's

I don’t see a reason to have dinosaurs, just keep updating JWE. Planet zoo is about real animals, and many people want to keep it that way. I personally would not like Dinosaurs to ever come into Planet zoo. It’s a separate game, and there no need for it.
yeah well i just don't like that jwe has so many expensive dlc, it feels like they released 60% of the game and 40% of it on dlc so yeah

Please do not include dinosaurs. If you really want dinosaurs, then maybe as a souvenir shop where fossils will be offered. But please not that JWE stuff like electric walls, hunter and so on... It doesn't fit in the zoo setting. I mean with JWE you have a whole game about dinosaurs. But i really love your idea about a controllable First person mode! Frontier included this mode in Zoo Tycoon - Ultimate Animal Collection, if they want, there is a real chance to get it :)

Last edited:
Please do not include dinosaurs. If you really want dinosaurs, then maybe as a souvenir shop where fossils will be offered. But please not that JWE stuff like electric walls, hunter and so on... It doesn't fit in the zoo setting. I mean with JWE you have a whole game about dinosaurs. But i really love your idea about a controllable First person mode! Frontier included this mode in Zoo Tycoon - Ultimate Animal Collection, if they want, there is a real chance to get it :)
If I remember correctly, ZT UAC only had a third person mode and an immovable first person photo mode.

It has to be first person, im sorry but in my opinion third person isn't as immersive as first person

1. Yes.
2. I'm not into multiplay that much, so for me not a must.
3. Yes.
4. Sure.
5. No thanks. Just simply because I want Planet Zoo to be about real "as of today" animals.
6. Obviously this will be there.

I need to push this threat again. I would love it to walk as a visitor or ZooKeeper trough my zoo in first person view
Yes, desperate for this!
I would wish for multiple views of cameras, your own ability to walk around your zoo, then the ability to look through guests eyes, and zoo keeper eyes (watch them make food, feed the animals etc), and as a bonus look through the animals eyes. Hahah long wishlist.

I wouldn't mind future DLC's with Dinos, Marine Life, Mythical Animals, etc, as long as the main game is complete, that way people that dont want the DLC's can be happy, and people that do can be happy.

Yes, desperate for this!
I would wish for multiple views of cameras, your own ability to walk around your zoo, then the ability to look through guests eyes, and zoo keeper eyes (watch them make food, feed the animals etc), and as a bonus look through the animals eyes. Hahah long wishlist.

I wouldn't mind future DLC's with Dinos, Marine Life, Mythical Animals, etc, as long as the main game is complete, that way people that dont want the DLC's can be happy, and people that do can be happy.
imagine if you could CONTROL the animal, like eat, fight and sleep XD

I think dinosaurs would be an interesting addition. Since JWE is based on a franchise and most of the dinosaurs are less than accurate. This could be an oportunity to have very accurate dinosaurs. Cute fluffy Velociraptors anyone?

I think dinosaurs would be an interesting addition. Since JWE is based on a franchise and most of the dinosaurs are less than accurate. This could be an oportunity to have very accurate dinosaurs. Cute fluffy Velociraptors anyone?
Almost everyone hates the dino dlc idea xD, so thanks for liking the idea

I'm pretty sure it will be Marine Mania Dlc, but the game engine may not support it, and that makes me sad. If they do Marine Mania Dlc, I want it to be as big as the main game. Because one of the most important DLC's :)

Top Bottom