Lavecon 2019 speculations

They will talk about Fdevs laundry list,

(You mean features yet to be implemented ?)
No, I actually mean the laundry list.
Black socks
Blue jeans :)
White shirts,
Magnetic boots
Eva suits

so I reckon maybe 45mins for whatever presentation they have lined up and maybe 45mins for their usual Q&A.

45 mins of dodging legs and atmospheric planets questions is quite a lot! I wouldn't be in their shoes!
You just need the correct people with the correct questions in the public to make them feel unconfortable! :sneaky:

My optimistic guess:
  • They will show something that will confirm either Legs or Atmospheric Planet is in production without spoiling new playable contents associated, so more free speculations to come
  • They will show the concept of gameplay behind the new AI SRV technology
  • They will confirm the release period of fleet carriers and ice planets (Q4 2019)
  • They will introduce the contents of the next update with the new players contents
My so and so guess:
  • They will show concept of AI SRV technology (mainly pew pew :cautious:)
  • They will talk about fleet carriers and ice planets providing more information and more concept, but not details about the release
  • They will introduce the contents of the next update with the new players contents
My pessimistic guess:
  • They will talk about things already present in the game and how they plan to improve them
  • They will make some statement about "cheating" (this part only will cover more than 30 minutes between examples and questions)
  • They will introduce the contents of the next update with the new players contents and some new pew pew....
  • They will dodge any questions concerning the 2020 DLC and the spacelegs/base building leak

Last edited:
I hope they confirm the team on ED is back to 100+ and the lucky 19 are released from their NDA and can finally reaveal all that they saw

I'd wish they'd announce the Panther Clipper for the next update. Though if that happens, I'd have to immediately check if hell has frozen over.

I hope they confirm the team on ED is back to 100+ and the lucky 19 are released from their NDA and can finally reaveal all that they saw

I will break the NDA for them:
they saw the Mining gameplay added in Beyond 3.3, the FSS and the surface probes in action.

The "lucky 19" actually just saw the Beyond 3.3 contents so it's not a secret anymore....

Yeah yeah someone saw "something" on a display that someone forgot to switch off...

Top Bottom