Discussion Are there ANY currently working alternatives to the EDMC?

I have not been having any luck with getting EDMC to work constantly asking for login and giving invalid credential errors bug seems to be known but has not been addressed. Are there any other utilities that will allow me to upload market data that are currently functioning properly with the new authentication system?

... and you can just ignore the EDMC logins, I know I do, but the data still gets uploaded. Missing credential errors are just warning that you haven't entered all of edsm / inara, which is optional. Give eddiscovery a try though, give your SSD a workout ;)

Thats what I thought too however the issue is that every time it starts it sends me to the frontier login page even though the app is already in the authorized applications list so that behavior led me to belive it was not able to authenticate with frontier systems

Thats what I thought too however the issue is that every time it starts it sends me to the frontier login page even though the app is already in the authorized applications list so that behavior led me to belive it was not able to authenticate with frontier systems
normally it does that when I switch CMDRs, then it's quiet for weeks. Like I say, it only needs that to pick up data when you dock, markets etc. And I don't care about that part 🤷‍♂️

As long as it is uploading market data because thats what I am trying to make sure gets updated in my area keep seeing data thats 30+ days old and have been burned a few times by bad trades

As long as it is uploading market data because thats what I am trying to make sure gets updated in my area keep seeing data thats 30+ days old and have been burned a few times by bad trades

You do know that the game now has market data for the systems you have visited I suppose.

Yes, any application that uploads data to EDDN is a viable alternative. EDDiscovery was already mentioned. EDDI is another.

Top Bottom