COMPLETED CG Aegis Appeal for Survey Data

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
After spending at least 30 hours of exploring systems for this initiative it was disheartening to just chance upon this thread and find out I had to have signed up first. Still learning there is as much to ED buried in these forums as there is in the game (maybe more).
You need to sign up before selling the data at the station (The Oracle in Delphi system) - not before heading out to explore, so no worries.

"This is your captain. Due to a technical issue, all entertainment scheduled for this evening is cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also the gymnasium is closed due to equipment malfunction."
:)

its over now wait ~hour to collect your bonus... from The Oracle...
D_H4NchWwAMPQiV

Last edited:
I was at 10% initially when i turned in 800 systems. Now at 2149 I'm still at 10%. Wonder how much it took for top 10.
According to the figures in Inara the lowest top 10 value reported to them was 2948 the highest top 10% reported was 2152 so somewhere in that range.

I got relegated to the 25% group, just waiting to collect the money and wondering what is next for the II while feeling I mild satisfaction that I crept up to Pioneer and got my commanders name on several discoveries and maps.

According to the figures in Inara the lowest top 10 value reported to them was 2948 the highest top 10% reported was 2152 so somewhere in that range.

I got relegated to the 25% group, just waiting to collect the money and wondering what is next for the II while feeling I mild satisfaction that I crept up to Pioneer and got my commanders name on several discoveries and maps.

I was at 10% initially when i turned in 800 systems. Now at 2149 I'm still at 10%. Wonder how much it took for top 10.

Ouch :)...@longshanks missed Top 10 spot by 4 reports

Possibly but that is just the data that Inara gets it could be the transition was 700 reports away.
Agree, not everybody is linked to Inara i know, but i like my version better...for the MEME's and the suspense. @Longshanks still got 2149 more reports than i did...congrats to you all. I await when it II hopefully gets interesting. Reaches for magic Genie Lamp

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Oops - little bit late marking the CG as complete - think the first post is now updated corre3ctly though ...

See you round these parts again soon ...

o7

I wonder how many time the same systems were turned in? I personally didn't turn in a single first discovery myself, I assume not many other players did either...

I wonder how many time the same systems were turned in? I personally didn't turn in a single first discovery myself, I assume not many other players did either...
I could have turned in over 500 first discoveries. Instead, sold the data to Nova Navy in Niali.

#AEGISisINRA

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom