Hyperdicted the attacked without warning

Though OP states he "was not carrying any Tharg contraband" and that his cargo hold was empty. And he had no Tharg mods. I'm curious if he had any Tharg materials. Which are on board but not considered actual cargo.

Though OP states he "was not carrying any Tharg contraband" and that his cargo hold was empty. And he had no Tharg mods. I'm curious if he had any Tharg materials. Which are on board but not considered actual cargo.
Yes I do have some of the low level Thargoid Materials..... not even sure now how/when I got them... prob when the Thargoid ''base'' was first found way back...... I didn't think the materials riled the Thargoids... I have been hyperdicted several times in the past, pretty sure with these on- board and they have just ''looked'' at me?

o7

I was also attacked the other night. I was carrying some thargoid resin for a mission so I figure that must have been why they killed me. I get hyperdicted all the time though but I've never been attacked. I rarely ever haul thargoid cargo but I wasnt sure if thargoid resin was an item they'd attack you over or not.

I was also attacked the other night. I was carrying some thargoid resin for a mission so I figure that must have been why they killed me. I get hyperdicted all the time though but I've never been attacked. I rarely ever haul thargoid cargo but I wasnt sure if thargoid resin was an item they'd attack you over or not.
Yup. Any thargoid cargo will trigger a hostile response if you don't drop it

Just had this happen to me. The solo medusa kept pace at 465 m (inside the 500 m keep out) as i fa off boosted. I doopped the thargoid probe, sensor and link i was carrying on my way to activate another thargoid structure as soon as the shutdown pulse was over. The medua still went hostile and started shooting withing ~2 seconds, and melted my unengineered krait before i could manage to high wake. The goid did not respond to the cargo drop, and did not move off to scoop it either. I was skeptical but it does look like either a bug, or the goids are much more of a hair trigger. Now to spend 2 more hours finding another probe and sensor.

Top Bottom