COMPLETED CG Imperial Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Current totals
Fed are over 3mil.
Empire are not even close to that with 2.4 mill
Alliance are 1.1 mill...
Screenshot_20190713_130305.png

Well I made it to the top 10% pretty quick but cant seem to catch the top ten =)
Trying to catch top 10 would likely need about 20 trips in a cutter every day... top 10% only needed about 12 trips over 2 days people have handed in over 20-40K tons on there own... for the empire CG over the last 2 days... and thats only the ones not hiding there numbers...

FEDS​
1119 users​
Tier 3​
3,313,100​
EMPIRE​
820 users​
Tier 2​
2,764,546​
ALLIANCE​
523 users​
Tier 2​
1,336,791​
On to Day 3. - Totals so far.
( Weekend only players have started to show up now...)​

As an added bonus, if you need a break from trade, the LTD hotspot in the nearest ring appears to have more Void Opals than Low Temperature Diamonds, lol

I just had an NPC pirate in a Mamba that very kindly parked outside the station, beyond the no fire zone. At a dead stop.
I blew him up for 340k.

Furthermore the insulating stuff is doing a similar profit to palladium. There's a station with large pads and over a quarter mill in supply two jumps away.

Furthermore the insulating stuff is doing a similar profit to palladium. There's a station with large pads and over a quarter mill in supply two jumps away.
EDDB shows CD-37 641 and Jera as the two serious sellers for insulating membranes and they are 67 LY away . . . what are you trading in that does that in two jumps?
Im trading Superconducters from Shapsugabus because because that is 17LY away and the T9 can do that in 2 jumps =)

EDDB shows CD-37 641 and Jera as the two serious sellers for insulating membranes and they are 67 LY away . . . what are you trading in that does that in two jumps?
Im trading Superconducters from Shapsugabus because because that is 17LY away and the T9 can do that in 2 jumps =)
Could be an iCutter with a G5 Guardian FSD Booster, one of those can do 37Ly per jump laden.

FEDS​
1547 users​
Tier 3​
5,068,246​
EMPIRE​
1156 users​
Tier 3​
4,740,104​
ALLIANCE​
729 users​
Tier 3​
2,340,582​
On to day 4.​

Last edited:
So, should I join in hauling for the empire, or head to the Fed CG and destroy their haulers? I only have a 96t Phantom at my disposal.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom