COMPLETED CG Imperial Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So, should I join in hauling for the empire, or head to the Fed CG and destroy their haulers? I only have a 96t Phantom at my disposal.
The krait phantom can carry ~150 tons when built for cargo with grade 3 shields to stop the station doing to much damage if you bounce of walls and semi auto pilot addons... The CG station has Cargo racks for refit..
The FSD can do over the 17ly if engineered when full... so youll get 850K per run... from Shapsugabus system 17ly on one jump...
This will speed up the collection by around 600 per hour... if you do that for Empire side...

Attacking the other side will delay them but it won't increase empire collection rate...
Tier 4 is an easy reach tier 5 and 6 were bumped up higher values...
How many hours a day would you be playing... cargo may get to boring... if you play to many hours...

Last edited:
Size 3 shields? In Open? That's madness!I could bump the cargo a bit, but my 3s are currently hatch & collector, and if I store those I might as well store the FSDi, the manifest & wake scanners... I'm just trying to keep it simple.

EDDB shows CD-37 641 and Jera as the two serious sellers for insulating membranes and they are 67 LY away . . . what are you trading in that does that in two jumps?
Im trading Superconducters from Shapsugabus because because that is 17LY away and the T9 can do that in 2 jumps =)
I was trading in Palladium but the source dried up. I was in my trade cutter that gets 22lyrs fully laden.

Empire stations are not recovering quick enough...

close stations like Abe dock did go empty yesterday...

That is the difference with the Alliance CG. When we have to add a jump the total only increases by 10% or so. :p
Longer distance to drop off CG station will automaticly force a recovery time for collection stations... So that longer SC time helps as well avoid station depletion...

FEDS​
2117 users​
Tier 4​
7,849,925 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1617 users​
Tier 4​
7,663,401 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1002 users​
Tier 4​
3,904,376 / 10,000,000​
On to day 6, <50% time remaining till end of CG..
D_mwA3VWwAAeOdS

Planets based collection this time... no docking slot issue here...​

Last edited:
FEDS​
2117 users​
Tier 4​
7,849,925 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1617 users​
Tier 4​
7,663,401 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1002 users​
Tier 4​
3,904,376 / 10,000,000​
On to day 6, <50% time remaining till end of CG..
D_mwA3VWwAAeOdS

Planets based collection this time... no docking slot issue here...​
Wish I could play... out for the next two weeks, but the way the Empire's closed that gap just shows that quality trumps quantity :D

Empire is tier 5...
just over 5 million to tier 6...

Edit = Local system under 23ly were not allowed to recover so they went depleted... super conductors now need ~24ly in a single jump at minimum... let nearer stations have a chance to recover correctly...
If you have GFSD booster access, adding a size 4 and losing that cargo rack can add 9Lys to your jump range if needed...

Last edited:
FEDS​
2,349 users​
Tier 5​
9,226,197 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1,764 users​
Tier 5​
9,051,806 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,097 users​
Tier 4​
4,639,660 / 10,000,000​
On to day 7, New users continue join..
D_r7MB-X4AEiTQf

Last edited:
Last night I jumped into Kaikul in my Python with 78T of Superconductors, noticed a CMDR on the radar, and before I had time to locate Barlowe Station on the Nav panel I was interdicted and then dispatched by whoever this was, maybe a Fed boy. I'm not a bad pilot but even staying close to or in the blue the whole time he easily interdicted me.

Any tips on avoiding getting destroyed like this whilst working on this CG?

Last night I jumped into Kaikul in my Python with 78T of Superconductors, noticed a CMDR on the radar, and before I had time to locate Barlowe Station on the Nav panel I was interdicted and then dispatched by whoever this was, maybe a Fed boy. I'm not a bad pilot but even staying close to or in the blue the whole time he easily interdicted me.

Well, for starters, don't stay in the blue.

When I go after (NPCs) ships I'm at full throttle.

Death spirals, indirect routes and exploitation of gravity wells etc. also helps.

The easy answer is: do it in Solo
The other one is: engineer the hell outta that Python (strong shields, shield boosters, engines, hull), submit to interdiction (before that make sure you select a system to be able to jump to it), then fly erratically while your FSD charges.

Edit: most probably if you manage to escape 2-3 times, you will be left alone until someone else comes and pulls you.

Well, for starters, don't stay in the blue.

When I go after (NPCs) ships I'm at full throttle.

Death spirals, indirect routes and exploitation of gravity wells etc. also helps.
Those make sense, thanks, except what is staying "in the blue"?
Duh, I just wrote "in the blue" myself:LOL:. Haven't had my tea yet this morning.

Been doing a few mission running bits while delivering small amounts in my T6 (now upgraded to T7), and I've just been offered a mission to deliver 3428 tonnes of Palladium to somewhere else.....79Million worth with a fine of only 49million for failure.

Just not sure if the mission would fail as soon as it proved to be completable....

FEDS​
2,529 users​
Tier 5​
10,539,835 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1,899 users​
Tier 5​
10,294,100 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,186 users​
Tier 4​
5,314,363 / 10,000,000​
On to day 8, New users continue join..
096f4a30-a95a-11e9-95be-06cb0abbec68.gif

Another delay due to AI pirates...(n)
D_wjejsW4AAOm1G

Edit = My landing collection planet in Caspatsuria system ...​

Last edited:
So, should I join in hauling for the empire, or head to the Fed CG and destroy their haulers? I only have a 96t Phantom at my disposal.
Do what you think is fun. I think the last time i checked feds were roughly 200 k in the lead. No doubt due to the closer station.
I doubt us being there did that much of a difference at most we made a few commanders very annoyed.

Size 3 shields? In Open? That's madness!I could bump the cargo a bit, but my 3s are currently hatch & collector, and if I store those I might as well store the FSDi, the manifest & wake scanners... I'm just trying to keep it simple.
Thats true, the only good a size 3 shield will do is protect you a bit from bumps. Shields at least have to hold long enough to high wake after you submit.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom