NPC Crew afraid of Thargoids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38366
  • Start date

Deleted member 38366

D
Like many others I went down to Maia and splashed some Thargoids.

Usually I fly the Mothership but I thought I'd take a shot at SLF flying - however that seemed "Mission Impossible".
As soon as I entered the SLF, the NPC Crew in the Mothership instantly refused any order and was stuck on a defenseless "Follow me" (?)
Switching back to the Mothership to save it saw the NPC Crew now again in the SLF happily attacking/defending again and accepting all orders normal.

What gives ? Known Bug ?

Usually happens when the NPC turns your weapons off - switch to the other ship and check your modules - I found that the eejit had for some inexplicable reason turned the guns off.

Deleted member 38366

D
Which type of SLF? Some versions the NPCs don't manage well.

Happened in multiple SLFs, both Trident as well as Taipan and only in the vicinity of Thargoids.

Usually happens when the NPC turns your weapons off - switch to the other ship and check your modules - I found that the eejit had for some inexplicable reason turned the guns off.

I checked and switching back to the Mothership, everything was perfectly in order, I could continue the fight right away. Quite odd.

There is an occasional bug where they won't follow any orders, and this can also happen if their weapons are disabled or out of ammo (the latter usually only being possible on the XG8).

Deleted member 38366

D
I re-checked again, this time in a brand new Ship. No power issues, nothing powered down - no dice.

As soon as the NPC is alone in the Mothership and anything Thargoid is nearby... it's Follow Me only. I guess that makes it official.

Top Bottom