COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
And those worked out soo good that the Alliance was able to do 7 millions in the time the Feds did 14 millions...
20 minutes per round-trip managed to put off a lot of people
The Alliance is reputed to have a smaller player base and for most of the CG this was reflected by their having less than half the contributors of the Federation.

After FDev helped them a lot. Anyway, I hope they get to Tier6. Currently on my 2. run. Somebody has to deliver the stuff if the Alliance pilots aren't willing to travel mere 160 kls for their superpower :D

Well, I'm on my 5th haul for them now, I'm going to keep going, because I'd like to see all three superpowers finish this. Alliance got a raw deal with Judson.

Besides, at some point we're going to have to work together against the greater Thargoid threat in terms of raw resources I think.

Well, I'm on my 5th haul for them now, I'm going to keep going, because I'd like to see all three superpowers finish this. Alliance got a raw deal with Judson.

Besides, at some point we're going to have to work together against the greater Thargoid threat in terms of raw resources I think.

I agree.

And I'm actually a fan of the Alliance. I do quite a lot of work for them :)

Feds should be called FDevds after getting the destination CG station at ... what was it?.. 17 ls?
But we ran out of local supply by day 3 while the Empire had millions of tonnes at 17 ly. Although we had the shortest supercruise we were effectively matched to the Imps in time per tonne.

Yesterday I did hauled 12000t for feds, 4 jumps round trips in a 30ly fully laden Cutter. Still twice as fast as trips to Judson's

But we ran out of local supply by day 3 while the Empire had millions of tonnes at 17 ly. Although we had the shortest supercruise we were effectively matched to the Imps in time per tonne.
Your forgeting that empires palladium did not run out till saturday morning as well due to lower player count, so we had no need to use Close stations as there was still 8mill per run to do with in 4 jumps out.. this allowed the lower numbers to have a bigger push when saturday came as they were getting higher pay outs still than feds as lower users count did not deplete stations as quick..

Do we have any information on where the new gubbins will be placed?
Nope thats for phase 3 announcement most likely, for "witch" systems will get "witch" resources in the nebula...
Will announced hes off work on thursday in live stream so it will likey be... Edit = new guy Stephen or paige who makes sure the post goes live for the II correctly..

Last edited:
Nope thats for phase 3 announcement most likely, for "witch" systems will get "witch" resources in the nebula...
Will announced hes off work on thursday in live stream so it will likey be the new guy or pagie who makes sure the post goes live for the II correctly..
Thanks.
I'm out at Barnard's at the moment, I'm gonna check Hozbase for barnacles out near Witcher head and bimble about around there.

Will announced hes off work on thursday in live stream so it will likey be... Edit = new guy Stephen or paige who makes sure the post goes live for the II correctly..

Will is off work doing his empire rankup in the HIP 8444 system to get a new, better ship against the Thargs :) Sadly Paige got sick, she is lying on her sofa covered with a blanket... she already crashed her cutter, with those guardian SLFs...
The "new guy" is Stephen "EZ money, cash money" Benedetti. He is our only hope now. :)

Last edited:
Got it. For Thursday..

RTscVOV.gif

Will is off work doing his empire rankup in the HIP 8444 system to get a new, better ship against the Thargs :) Sadly Paige got sick, she is lying on her sofa covered with a blanket... she already crashed her cutter, with those guardian SLFs...
The "new guy" is Stephen "EZ money, cash money" Benedetti. He is our only hope now. :)
Its the tablet generation now, paige can access forums from the sick bed, its not like the bad old days were you had to go to a work terminal to login...
They can PM the updated info to Kietrax so that he does not need to make a CG post... and then go right back to watching netflix and vomiting in to bowl... then hit make live button...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom