Prof. Palin announces technological breakthrough

Think about it, a lot of players are soaked in money. Fleet Carriers will be a cash sink and nothing else... and this is Frontier we are talking about, the studio that has so many people divided across so many projects they don't commit to any one thing anymore. Fleet Carriers will most likely be squadron focused, and the players who do make a single person squadron just to have their own fleet carrier will be just chasing yet again another endless grind for "player narrative" to afford one and then sink cash into it.

It's just more grind... another grind, not even a fun one at that.
The point is we still know nothing about FC so they could be anything. You could be 100% right or 100% wrong. I'm saving my salt for December when we won't see any ice planet graphical improvement

Think about it, a lot of players are soaked in money. Fleet Carriers will be a cash sink and nothing else... and this is Frontier we are talking about, the studio that has so many people divided across so many projects they don't commit to any one thing anymore. Fleet Carriers will most likely be squadron focused, and the players who do make a single person squadron just to have their own fleet carrier will be just chasing yet again another endless grind for "player narrative" to afford one and then sink cash into it.

It's just more grind... another grind, not even a fun one at that.
D2EA reckons they found a leak suggesting there's more than one FC...
And the smaller Imperial version costs 144 BCR (That "B" is not a typo)

purchase to any Pilots' Federation squadron.

Seems to rule out single player carriers...

re: the above video.. Personally I doubt the accuracy of the information.. There are so many contradictions in the information, and all that work for something that only a very very few can use, added to the internal module layout just seems... incorrect, esp as it's X2 the size of a cutter... and the assumption is carriers will be pilotable by commander also contradicts what we have been told.. I suspect it's someone's wish list.

Last edited:
leak also has said each power will have there own version cheapest being 67 BCR then 144 BCR and 234 BCR and return of thargoid mothership and 2 new variants

Why "any day of the week"? If you have enough fuel it should jump any time of day. If we can only move the Fleet Carrier 1 time per day that would suck.

What about capital ship movement within a star system? I hope it's not stuck in 1 spot.

Top Bottom