COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Apparently i made it into TTC while also getting Top25% for Feds and Imps.
Now, where is this Witch Head Nebula everyone keep talking about?
Congratulations.

IIRC the Witch Head is down around the edge of the permit locked maze towards Barnard's Loop, so bottom right on the Galaxy Map.

IIRC the Witch Head is down around the edge of the permit locked maze towards Barnard's Loop, so bottom right on the Galaxy Map.

As soon as i untangle my DBX from ceiling above my pad i'll look after it (i remember the dbx being anything but jumpy, pff...)

And I thought that my 32 tonnes was a lot!

I missed the last several pages of the thread and can't be arx'ed to search through. What does it mean that we didn't reach Tier 6? Any "official" word? I would assume that, as Danger Bunny has already said, CG's complete at Tier 1....so what are the extra Tiers meant to be?

As it was officially stated, number of tiers reached will determine number of stations and mega-ships in the Nebula no whatever it means.
I was completely exhausted with making me top 10 commanders for Federation CG, if I was only knew it will end like this...
I just hope FDevs will notice the effort Alliance made out there. It definitely deserves to be honored.

I'm proud of myself in how much I have hauled.
First time I did CG and it was intense.
Thanks all for this insane week ;-)

So for me in total:
  • 90 trips for 61k tons, so I travelled nearly half a light year through the Mizar system.
  • about 2 dozen interceptions (2 pirates fled, 4 didn't appear, 1 police, 1 I fled myself because the police also went red, rest got multi cannoned).
  • repainted the ship twice.
  • met a few other players, most with cutter or T9.
  • saw one suspected pirate (he didn't engage my fully armed cutter).
  • Edit: I forgot to mention four loops of shame. I also count the one where I overshot by 5 minutes as only one.
It was fun, it only cost me the time I planned to paint some zombicide miniatures.

Last edited:
So, on the Completion screen it is saying that 2 Ocellus Stations and 2 Megaships will be soon established in the Witch Head Nebula
I wonder what were the Federal and Empire global Awards.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom