COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As it was officially stated, number of tiers reached will determine number of stations and mega-ships in the Nebula no whatever it means.
I was completely exhausted with making me top 10 commanders for Federation CG, if I was only knew it will end like this...
I just hope FDevs will notice the effort Alliance made out there. It definitely deserves to be honored.

Well, we still have California nebula...

I literally fell asleep while going in autodock about 3 hours before the CG ended, throttled up and I almost end up in trapped in the airlock. There was another commander there with an Anaconda, can't even remember his name despite we were hauling at the same time for 3 or 4 runs.

But there were some good things after all. First, I made my goal for 50k

Second, I've seen this woman more times than I've seen my sister for the last 2 years, I don't know if I don't want to see her anymore in my whole life or ask her to marry me.

And finally, now my virtual space ship look like my real-life room... :(

Good work everyone, it was a great experience, this has been without a doubt the best CG I've ever played so far, even if I had little more than 5 months playing the game. And to be honest, when it all began I thought we would barely make it to tier 4 because of the 161k lys distance.

But still, 90% of the CG was successful, alas, I feel we tried to go to a station too far...

Diamond studded Alliance decal I hope 😂😂

I would really love if they would give a decal to all participants in the Alliance CG, but i dont think it would happen

Where are you seeing this?

It was listed on the completion screen

So, on the Completion screen it is saying that 2 Ocellus Stations and 2 Megaships will be soon established in the Witch Head Nebula
I wonder what were the Federal and Empire global Awards.
Handy link on inara.cz if you're tracking multiple CG's and reward brackets...

[Edit: Now, do I fly back out there or just wait two weeks for 7 MCR in the post?]

Last edited:
The funniest thing would be if the feds and imps had their stations positioned 160'000ls from the good stuff, oh how the tables have turned 😂
Do you know which systems have been set up? And which kind of Megaships have been built (for all powers)?

Last edited:
Hmmm. Are the Megaships the dockable types, or the scenario-triggering types? If the latter I’d say Alliance came out ahead (scenario megaships are a hindrance rather than a help)... 🤔

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom