I want the development team to see it!

This game has been out for so many years, but the game is more and more painful to me, why so many tasks?We want a simpler pleasure than completing a task for its own sake, and the game is always empty.The engineer system is so bad, it breaks all the balance, so don't continue, all the time is spent on missions, upgrading reputation, and finding materials.Too bad!!!There are other languages localization is not on the agenda.A simple UI coloring module cannot be separated.I really like this game, but now I am more sad and disappointed.
This is by machine. Thank you.

There are tons of space flight simulators. No need to force yourself to play exact game. Have fun and not pain. Switch to other game.🙃

Edit: The forum has "Suggestions" section. You can write there.

There are tons of space flight simulators. No need to force yourself to play exact game. Have fun and not pain. Switch to other game.🙃

Edit: The forum has "Suggestions" section. You can write there.
That's not nice. Could you refund my money and time? :)

That's not nice. Could you refund my money and time? :)
This is the game. As is. As devs see it. They gave us toys to play. But you don't like them.
Please make your certain suggestions and not common complains.
I barely beleive that coming to, let's say, some overwatch forum and starting complain that everything is absolutely not playable and awful will change something.🙃

The more love, the more anger.I love ED, but I feel bad about it.Can the authorities do anything?Doesn't all this make sense?Isn't it a contradiction to make the fight more equal, instead of having to be reinforced by engineers with a lot of materials? Not everyone likes to go looking for materials, but you can't fight without upgrading?

This game has been out for so many years, but the game is more and more painful to me, why so many tasks?We want a simpler pleasure than completing a task for its own sake, and the game is always empty.The engineer system is so bad, it breaks all the balance, so don't continue, all the time is spent on missions, upgrading reputation, and finding materials.Too bad!!!There are other languages localization is not on the agenda.A simple UI coloring module cannot be separated.I really like this game, but now I am more sad and disappointed.
This is by machine. Thank you.
Maybe use something besides the word 'We' when you rag on....as in, speak for yourself, you have no idea what others want and I for one like the game and don't mind at all the things that seem to apparently bother you. - this is not 'pong', this is a complex galaxy/flight sim\role play game...the more complex, the better..weeds out the pong players

Top Bottom