The Hutton Headache

🖖 Pilots

I’m not sure I thought through this whole Hutton Mug thing. I didn’t even know about it, only coming across it while searching on the net for a way to avoid running out of fuel during my ill considered trip to Hutton Orbital. But carried away by the idea of the thing I bought one. Then I thought I might as well have some of this rare item to sell, so I bought another five and... well... that’s my cargo hold full.

Thing is, Putting aside the fact that the mug actually feels like a wasted opportunity, which surely would have been better as a purchasable dashboard thing or at least a decal for your ship. I’m now reading that the best place to sell it is the other side of the galaxy and that doesn’t fit in with my current plans at all I tells ya!

Yup.. the dangers of reading and getting carried away by in game lore

Badger

Hutton Mugs are not something you are supposed to ever sell, but to carry around as a trophy in your cargo hold forever. Be glad it's not a Trumble ;)

There are way better ways of making money. But didn't they offer you a free Conda or are these out of stock again?

O7,
🙃

Hutton Mugs are not something you are supposed to ever sell, but to carry around as a trophy in your cargo hold forever. Be glad it's not a Trumble ;)

There are way better ways of making money. But didn't they offer you a free Conda or are these out of stock again?

O7,
🙃
You get offered a free anaconda for going to Hutton?

Actually no. Hutton has no large pads.

O7,
🙃

Deleted member 38366

D
Any Rare Good will begin to top off in sales price no later than approx. 150LY from the point of purchase, reaching its sweet spot for sale vs. distance.

Hence, no need to sell it in Colonia.

They definitely need to add a version of the mug you can add to your cockpit, perhaps as a reward for selling a certain amount of Hutton mugs.
It should also have a physical version purchasable in the merchandise section of the Frontier store.

Actually no. Hutton has no large pads.

O7,
🙃
Haha okay. I’ve been playing for like 3 days so I have no idea lol

Top Bottom