Editting the minimum angle snap?

Since I got a new GPU I reinstalled Planet Coaster to see if the performance has improved since last year. Now I am building a coaster and one thing that immidiately bothers me is you're not able to set the angle snap to less than 11.25 degrees. I think I saw a video of someone that had editted a fiIe that you could have less such as 5 degrees etc. I guess you could call this a mod. However I can't seem to find it anywhere so any help is greatly appreciated.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I always felt this was a big shortcoming for building. Setting your own values whill still be a great thing for this game.

If such solution/application/mod like Ramm says is there, i would like to know about it as well.

Still I feel this is something that can be implemented into the current game with ease by Frontier. 👍

Yeah knowing what angle you need to make certain geometric shapes and having to guesstimate it instead of being able to enter the value is not optimal.

I always felt this was a big shortcoming for building. Setting your own values whill still be a great thing for this game.

If such solution/application/mod like Ramm says is there, i would like to know about it as well.

Still I feel this is something that can be implemented into the current game with ease by Frontier. 👍
Im pretty sure i've seen it somewhere but I dont remember where. Maybe they did it editting the files or they used cheat engine or something to edit it.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom