Looking for squad

Hi there pariah6808
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We are a friendly bunch and we love helping out Noobs.
Although we are mostly based around Europe we do have a few US players..
Now that we have Professor Palin in our jurisdiction we are having what the ancient Chinese called interesting times.

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

o7

Squadron is SOLD. We control a significant number of star systems on the edge of the inhabited parts of the galaxy. We will control more. Head over to our Discord at https://discord.gg/0xHDQ0xkHuIZGp9D
Please come join Sacra Oculus. We are the home of the Ferry from Zende.

I would also add that with all our allies, there's no harm heading over to their Discords as well for wing stuff. Our group does mining, exploration, PvE and a lot of BGS stuff. We control 41 systems and just fought off a challenge for a system in an election that was heavily opposed.

Hello pariah6808

Spiral Spirits Division

Do you want to be part of a growing faction that is fun, energetic and helpful? Protector of our home system in Coriat, bringing peace throughout the galaxy. Why not join Spiral Spirits Division today? It is a newly created faction, working on their goals to bringing peace throughout the galaxy by expanding and maintaining each system and ending unnecessary wars. Come join us on our mission. We have taken over our home system.

We have got a PMF and an in-game squadron [Squadron ID: SSD1]

We accept all type of players, ideally Imperial Aligned but not essential.
We accept all players from all platforms.
We welcome all players from new to experienced.
We have got quite a few ranks that need filling with dedicated members :)

Join our Discord server to find out more information and apply: https://discord.gg/6KCpP9x
If that link doesn't work, put this in where it says join server 6KCpP9x on discord.

See you on board CMDR! :)

Hello Pariah!! You have come to the right place. Lots of squadrons actively recruiting here!
I am a junior officer in the Angels of Death squadron and I invite you to take a look at our recruitment thread here https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/
We have members from all time zones with ages ranging between 18-72. We run weekly group activities including mining, Thargoid hunting, PvE combat, you name it and we are doing it 🙂
We have players of all skill and experience levels so whether you need a bit of guidance or are the type of player that likes to give a bit of guidance you will fit right in.

I hope you find the home your looking for CMDR! Fly dangerously brother! 😉 o7

Grumpy Old Guy (64) in the U.S. and former software engineer / DBA fixing to retire looking for "stuff" to do. I do a bit of mining, and a bit of exploration (like sight seeing), but combat has been my Achilles heal (twitch base, I old remember 0.o ). Was ranking up combat with ax combat zones on thargoid scouts, but that is seemingly gone. Miss chatting it up and doin stuff as a wing hopefully with some other grumpy old people.

Lebowski Interstellar (DDST) is recruiting. I'm stateside (Chicago), and while I'm not grumpy, I'm close to your age bracket (50+). I'm pretty busy with job and kids, but you are more than welcome to join us. We are very casual, doing some mining, exploration, some AX. It's a newer, smaller squadron, but if you join you'll have maximum flexibility to hang out and help us recruit more members.

Hi again Pariah6808,
I'm sorry to have missed you. It seems you joined our server when we were all abed. Midweek is always a slow time for us workers and you are less likely to find us awake at 23:00 game time then perhaps at 18:00.
However, thank you for your interest and if you wish to try again please bear the above in mind.

o7

Hello Pariah6808 - You joined our discord, I was actually writing to you but you left within about 1 minutes of joining. You are welcome to come back. Thank you for your interest in Spiral Spirits Division.

Hello Pariah6808 - You joined our discord, I was actually writing to you but you left within about 1 minutes of joining. You are welcome to come back. Thank you for your interest in Spiral Spirits Division.
Yeah he rejoined us for the third time but left midway through me messaging to him saying that our timezones didn't link up with his. Which I had explained to him prior that most of our command staff work late at this time and as such have messed up sleep schedules. He didn't care lol

which I left you a message Archon, that indeed, our time zones are too radically different. No worries.. .I sat there for hour or better ...

Hi again Pariah6808,
I'm sorry to have missed you. It seems you joined our server when we were all abed. Midweek is always a slow time for us workers and you are less likely to find us awake at 23:00 game time then perhaps at 18:00.
However, thank you for your interest and if you wish to try again please bear the above in mind.

o7
again, time zone is too radically different.

You joined for 5 minutes from what I seen. I was awake but BUSY with In Real Life, If you had read our server rules you would have seen that Real Life comes first for the Alliance Wolfpack Division

You joined for 5 minutes from what I seen. I was awake but BUSY with In Real Life, If you had read our server rules you would have seen that Real Life comes first for the Alliance Wolfpack Division
I did read it, and was there for well over an hour. But like I said, and you agree'd.. time zone differences are too great... and I don't particularly care for hen pecking this issue an longer. It's Dead Jim.. let it go.

Top Bottom