[FEDERATION] UK based Federation squadron (mainly PvE/BGS/Goids/Mining)

Howdy Commanders

Just throwing out the feelers to see if anyone is interested in joining a UK based squadron who are aligned with the Federation. We have 17 members currently of which 4-5 are active daily/weekly. We are mainly PvE but may branch into PvP one day but at the moment quite happy playing background sim supporting our faction, killing Thargoids and helping newbies... doing a lot of mining at the moment and helping people unlock Guardian Tech.

Always happy helping new players with making money and engineering but looking for people who are able to help boost our faction and occasionally wing up. We just need a bit more support to boost our faction currently. We have a discord and play a few other games like PUBG, Sea of Thieves and League of Legends. Banter can be quite offensive so be warned. Our age range is 20 to 40 but any age, race or nationality/gender welcome as long as you speak English.

Most of us are real life friends but we've recruited a few randoms looking to expand a bit more.

CMDR Muzz UK
Wireworld Lan Lounge Affiliation

Last edited:
<redacted>

If not good luck with the recruitment all the same.

See you weightless either way :cool:

Commander DM_Domination

Last edited:
Howdy Commanders

Just throwing out the feelers to see if anyone is interested in joining a UK based squadron who are aligned with the Federation. We have 17 members currently of which 4-5 are active daily/weekly. We are mainly PvE but may branch into PvP one day but at the moment quite happy playing background sim supporting our faction, killing Thargoids and helping newbies... doing a lot of mining at the moment and helping people unlock Guardian Tech.

Always happy helping new players with making money and engineering but looking for people who are able to help boost our faction and occasionally wing up. We just need a bit more support to boost our faction currently. We have a discord and play a few other games like PUBG, Sea of Thieves and League of Legends. Banter can be quite offensive so be warned. Our age range is 20 to 40 but any age, race or nationality/gender welcome as long as you speak English.

Most of us are real life friends but we've recruited a few randoms looking to expand a bit more.

CMDR Muzz UK
Hey
Been a PS4 player since day one and elited it all so i decided to come over to the darkside on the PC and start again...basically my PS4 melted goid hunting lol, would be interested in joining an active group.

Hey
Been a PS4 player since day one and elited it all so i decided to come over to the darkside on the PC and start again...basically my PS4 melted goid hunting lol, would be interested in joining an active group.
Add me in game :) on holiday with squadron dudes this weekbut logging on occasionally. Will be around weekend

Hi - PC based / but not heavy ED player but could do weekly play etc. Founder member although not progressed much beyond newbie. Currently trying to figure out engineer upgrades (despite apparent bug in system). To join should I head to Ross780 ?

Last edited:
Sorry guys only just noticed the replies I've been out of the UK on holiday and then playing other games.

If you add me in game Muzz UK or look for Wireworld Lan Lounge under squadrons you should find us.

Bit quiet in game at the mo due to broken patch but will become active again eventually.

:-D

Discord? i want in on the banter, can i take mickey out of..... or is that not allowed? i'm more or less, less or slightly more progressive than the person who suggested climate change was a thing, or that .???. class of people was better or worse at solving issues such as saving a dolphin is proof that saving trees is more progressive over making plastic straws.
or something?

Howdy Commanders

CMDR Muzz UK

Hello Muzz :)

So I've been on a fair bit but have pretty much no idea what im doing but really love the game. Need to get HOTAS so I can use my VR, but the squadron sounds cool. Quite into Expo..

Thoughts?

Top Bottom