Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Yes! The amargasaurus is a well loved sauropod,.
I do wish we get a special pairing of the Amargasaurus with the Bajadasaurus. Those two would make for a great pair for south american sauropods.

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't wanna be Mr. Pessimistic, but I fear that you'd end up insulting FD if your suggested dinos don't make into the game. It already has its fair share of trashtalks.

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't wanna be Mr. Pessimistic, but I fear that you'd end up insulting FD if your suggested dinos don't make into the game. It already has its fair share of trashtalks.
I don't think it's bad to give out our suggestions, a lot of ideas often remain as concepts not put to action in any industry, so it won't be a surprise if a lot of dinosaurs do not make the final cut. At least this is a way for us to communicate with Frontier of what we would like to see in the game. The final product won't be exactly what we all would like as we all would like something the other won't, but it will be molded by the community's feedback on the game, and that's golden.

I don't think it's bad to give out our suggestions, a lot of ideas often remain as concepts not put to action in any industry, so it won't be a surprise if a lot of dinosaurs do not make the final cut. At least this is a way for us to communicate with Frontier of what we would like to see in the game. The final product won't be exactly what we all would like as we all would like something the other won't, but it will be molded by the community's feedback on the game, and that's golden.
I understand your view, but I'm most worried about the more demanding kind of people, those guys who throw hissy fits just because a certain feature isn't in the game (Y'know, those 'GIVE US AQUATIC AND AERIAL ANIMALS!' kind of guys). As a user of Steam, I've seen a lot of bad things spoken there about JWE. Anyone who praises the game or gives logical explanation on to why things aren't in the game, they are called ' fanboys'. Then again, Steam is one very unpleasant medium.

Sorry if my previous post was harsh, but I want the folks here to voice out their concerns and desires whilst also taking consideration of reality.

I agree on this entirely. I also would love if small sauropods like the Brachytrachelopan gets in as their small necks would break the stereotype of long necked giant sauropods.
Yeah. Sauropods are great and the only ones that aren't in base roster are Ankylodocus and Dreadnoughtus. One doesn't even count. Also, we have no littler ones.

Final Choice
Amargasaurus-Sauropod Paleobotany (maybe this one can be hunted not just by Indominus, maybe even fight with those spikes)
Dryosaurus-Unarmored Ornithopod Paleobotany
Hadrosaurus-Unarmored Ornithopod Paleobotany
Homalocephale-Semiarmored Pachycephalosaur Paleobotany
Mussaurus-Sauropod Paleobotany (maybe this one can be hunted not just by Indominus)
Oviraptor-Small Carnivore
Pachyrhinosaurus-Armored Ceratopsian Paleobotany
Protoceratops-Semiarmored Ceratopsian Paleobotany (like the pachycephalosaurs, this one can fight small carnivores but is defenseless against bigger ones)

FALLEN KINGDOM 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MEGAPACK-Idea
June 22, 2020

SPECIES LIST:

CONCAVENATOR
DoOINySXcAADdQu.jpg

TERATOPHONEUS
teratophoneus_and_kosmoceratops_by_atrox1-d3k5vah.jpg

PACHYRHINOSAURUS
pachyrhinosaurus-dinosaur-stays-alert-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

KOSMOCERATOPS
Kosmoceratops-547x444.jpg

PROTOCERATOPS
Protoceratops-Pictures.jpg

Last edited:
first of all what masteraddstiker said about people being fanboy is really offensive especially me
secondly why didn't you say so about more dinosaur suggestion i cold of taken a hint so i,ll do both more dinosaur suggestion and prehistoric non dinosaurs too
because it doesn't hurt to suggest creature like i suggest before so here is you dinosaur suggestion for cretaceous carnivores

abelisaurus from cretaceous in south america in 1965

acheroraptor from cretaceous in hell creek formation in Montana in USA in 2013 sorry if its too recent

achillesaurus from upper cretaceous in bajo de la carpa formation in Argentina in 2007 sorry if it is too recent

achillobator fromlate cretaceous in Mongolia 1999

aerosteon from late cretaceous anacleto formation in argentina in 1996

albertaventor from late cretaceous in horseshoe canyon formation in Alberta in Canada in 2017 sorry if it is too recent

albertonykus from upper cretaceous in horseshoe canyon formation in Alberta in Canada in 2009 sorry if it is too recent

Don't get your hopes up.

I wouldn't call that "insulting the game." It's just a suggestion and it's not like the devs are being accused or anything.

You do realize that Pachyrhinosaurus has already hinted in the game’s files for months, right? It’s only a matter of knowing what DLC/update it will actually appear in.
Yeah they're there but that doesn't mean that we know when they will come out, for all we know Pachyrhinosaurus could come out next year, frontier is well-known for changing the roster at the last second the moment leaks happen my friend. I knew the Pachyrhinosaurus was coming but I'm putting on the suggestion in order to give frontier an idea for a mega pack that could make these dinosaurs more special.

Last edited:
Europasaurus and Magyarosaurus

Dwarf sauropods from ancient Jurassic and Cretaceous islands respectively. I see either of these possible dinosaurs giving a challenge improvement for the paleobotany system in-game

First things first, is the classification for these two dinosaurs. Currently, all sauropods in-game are classified as “Giant Herbivores”. But, because both europasaurus and magyarosaurus are small, they would have to fit in a different class. My best suggestion for them is to be classified as “Small Herbivores” just like the ornithomimids and pachycehalosaurs.

Technical problem may cause this to be a problem for a “Sauropoda” type dinosaur to be in different category that isn’t “Giant Herbivore”. But, if ways are found eventually, this can make these dinosaur inclusion more probable.

Now for the biggest aspect for these dinosaurs: the paleobotany system.

Sauropoda dinosaurs will benefit from these three plants:
Tree ferns, Ginkgo, and Conifers.

However, tree ferns are only good for sauropods, nothing else. Since all current in-game sauropods can only feed from tall feeders, and nothing else can, this makes the tree ferns pointless to add to ground herbivore feeders, as well as making what’s bad or neutral to add to tall paleo feeders pointless to.

But, with the inclusion of smaller sauropods like the europasaurus and/or magyasaurus, they would be the only sauropods in-game to feed from ground feeders instead of tall feeders because of their model sizes and different size category they would be placed in.

This will provide a new challenge for your paleo feeder plannings if you want to include either of these two dinosaurs along with other non-sauropod herbivores.

Conversely, from a palaeobotany perspective it would also be interesting to have non sauropods using the tall herbivore feeder, Therizinosaurus seems a likely candidate at this point (or atleast a frequently suggested one), as does Deinocheirus (despite probably being inaccurate for it to do so). A massive hadrosaur like Shantungosaurus might also be a nice candidate.

I'd say Stegosaurians are probably off the table, unless you want to argue for an oversized, pole leaning Miragaia. Likewise for the the Ceratopsians, unless you want to argue for a Microceratus-like animal that can climb the pole.

first of all what masteraddstiker said about people being fanboy is really offensive especially me
secondly why didn't you say so about more dinosaur suggestion i cold of taken a hint so i,ll do both more dinosaur suggestion and prehistoric non dinosaurs too
because it doesn't hurt to suggest creature like i suggest before so here is you dinosaur suggestion for cretaceous carnivores
Trex100, let's make things clear.

My comment about fanboy was a remark that summarized anyone who likes the game on Steam. I've joined the community long before I joined this forum, and as I mentioned, the majority there are haters and anyone who speaks otherwise, is insulted to high heaven, hence the phrase. Some people really have zero tolerance for different opinions. Yes I admit I should've thought more before I type, I have no intention whatsoever to hurt people's feelings, so apologies for that. But I also wonder, did you read the entire thing in the first place? If you did, you would've known that it is my personal experiences, NOT an insult to anyone here. Also, I don't really have problems with people suggesting animals they'd like to see, provided what they suggest is implementable to the game, which with all due respect, most of your suggestions aren't (particularly mesozoic mammals and obscure reptiles).

I wouldn't call that "insulting the game." It's just a suggestion and it's not like the devs are being accused or anything.
Accused of 'NOT IMPROVING THE GAME BY A LOT SHOT'. Yes, I get it some of you guys got some really great ideas and perhaps ways to implement it with JWE as it currently is, and I know you are grateful with the updates given. However, some of the other members of the community aren't so understanding. In my reply to Pixelated Sparkster, I wrote that my biggest worries are those type of people who throw petty hissy fits on things that aren't in the game. They call FD 'lazy and greedy' just because those things aren't in the game. I'm sure we could all agree that FD is the other way around, right? I'm fine with people addressing certain things that can be improved/added, but what I'm not fine is how they address it, in ways that sound rude and unpleasant.

I'm sorry if any of my words have caused discomfort amongst you. I might seem as a paranoid freak, but I am simply very cautious to what people would react to my posts, because back in Steam, respect is the last thing they consider. I want to enjoy the games FD has offered without having to be pestered by arguing community members. I hope I haven't turned into the very beings I despise so much...

Top Bottom