Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I would love Microceratus added to the Dino Roster along with Scutellosaurus,Nanosaurus, Mussaurus, Hesperosaurus,Torvosaurus, Lesothosaurus, Plateosaurus Eoraptor,Daemonosaurus, Pisanosaurus, Chileasaurus, Hypsilophodon, Orodromeus, and Thescelosaurus.

(Sorry if I said this already). With how the Concavenator arrived in JWE2, that opens the door for the other 4 display species to arrive to the game: Aguceratops, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites and Mononykus (not the frog like skin with barely any feathers but a gorgeous feathered model).

There's too many species I'd like to see, and since they added Dunkleosteus and Dimetrodon I don't think creatures outside the mesozoic are too unreasonable.

Just to make a wider range of creatures as there's no arthropods or cephalopods.
Anomalocaris
Megalograptus
Brontoscorpius
Arthropleura
Meganeura
Orthoceras
Ammonite

Inostrancevia
Scutosaurus
Labyrinthodont
Plateosaurus
Postosuchus
Tanystropheus
Helicoprion
Stethacanthus
Edestus
Ampelosaurus
Shunosaurus
Mononykus
Epidexipteryx
Eustreptospondylus
Deinosuchus
Sarcosuchus
Purrusuchus
Kaprosuchus
Leedsicthys
Prognathodon
Kosmoceratops
Argentinosaurus
Centrosaurus
Hatzegopteryx
Nyctosaurus
Rhamphoryncus

They could add some tertiary animals to but I feel like people would start saying its ripping off Prehistoric Kingdom. But I would love to see Megalodon and Basilosaurus.

I'm not saying add all these, but any of them would be great. Especially since they could expand the biodiversity to include crocodilimorphs, arthropods and cephalopods.

Some of these could even add new mechanics to the game, instead of placing water down for wetland requirements. They could add a swamp brush. And islands for the marine reptiles to beach on.

Top Bottom