ANNOUNCEMENT September Update out now!

Will Flanagan

W
Hello Commanders,

We will shortly be taking down the Elite Dangerous store to investigate a number of reported issues. During this downtime, all Game Extras will not be visible in the store and you may not be able to equip purchased items.

We'll keep you updated with any developments, and we thank you for your understanding!

Will Flanagan

W
Already mentioned, but every time a collection limpet attempts to drop off cargo i get booted from the game, stating error code BlackAdder

Thanks for the report! Please be sure to report this in our Issue Tracker, detailing the steps you took in-game prior to the crash.

BUG engeneerd models in storage gone

+cutter interior differs from exterior paint color

bravo more bugs introduced than fixed, prove me wrong
Already reported please read

And about engineered modules if you move them to ship it will show its old engineering again according to a few people yet to test it myself

I have two accounts for my two commanders Jorki & Tyko. In the previous version I just copied the EDlaunch.exe within its folder, changed the original & copy filenames to correspond to my cmdrs & set up the email address appropriately, put shortcuts on the desktop and then clicked whichever I wanted to fly. In this version the EDlaunch copy does not work.

Hhmmm.... I will update ....another day.

Flimley

Hmm I updated but I guess I will wait for an update to the update (and maybe an update to the update of the update) and then I will attempt to update errhhm I mean play. *
Goodnight.

*By the time the updated update will be playable it will be time for the fleet carriers update..

Last edited:

Will Flanagan

W
Most of my stored modules are now unengineered!! - what FRONTIER!!!

I want a refund!

Hello there,

The team have been looking into the issue regarding Engineered Modules appearing unengineered when in module storage. We can confirm this is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.

As always, we'll be looking to resolve this issue as soon as we can!

Will Flanagan

W
Is it just me or it's not showing availible liveries for quite a few ships?

Hi Miles,

Some Game Extras may not yet be available for purchase in the Store, affected items will be rolling back out in the coming days.

Please note that the Store is currently offline.

We hope that clarifies!

Top Bottom