Patch Notes September Update - Patch 1

FD, I observe severe faults with the product you sold me and in its current state it is not usable for me.

What is the ETA to bring the number of faults in the region of BLOCKERs to zero?
Are there compensations while the product and the service you legally have to provide to fulfil the contract are being brought back in a useful state?

How do you ensure a situation as the current does not ever occur again in the future? Please explain your strategy.

Yours, a customer.

I like your signature... Just proving by facts how much FD is sucking as fixing bugs....

The onus is on FD to apologise. Why are they exempt from being polite?

Because they are not responding to some of the rude messages being posted and politely ignoring them, so IMO FD are being polite because some posts here would get a big FU from me. When I was in working in IT a patient polite customer would get my full work ethic, rude customers would get the equivalent of spit in the burger.

This is an entertainment product, it's neither needed nor necessary, it's a game.

I know we're all hard on you Frontier.
But we appreciate some patching.

I'm guessing you guys are full at work trying to fix your mess.
How about we all learn from mistakes and bring back Beta servers???

And can we PLEAAASEE for the love of god fix issues from april??

Flak VFX are still missing for half a year
SFN makes a looping noise, for half a year

Lots of gamebreaking bugs that have been kept ..for HALF A YEAR.

Anyway its appreciated, you guys are probably sweating bullets right now.
(seriously bring beta servers back, and if you can't ensure a stable release, dont release, its better for everyone, and someone up in management needs a kick in the rear, can only imagine how hard the coders are being crunched right now((hate to admit it but i hope they are till they finally fix poopoo)).)

Empty patch that might cause other issues...

Going back to the beginning. Mining causes crash. Engineering only fixed today. Many people not able to play at all.

Mate, just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Strange eh. It's bin this since day one 4 a 5 years ago.

I literally harvested 1 billion credits last few days since the patch. Non stop deep core mining. Zero issues..

But I guess that's on me.

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms today at 13:00 (UTC) for approximately 30 minutes to apply a minor update containing a number of fixes.

Thank you for your patience.

Please find the full patch notes below:

Crashes/Stability
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to load the game on PlayStation 4
Network
  • Fixed issue with players not being able to connect through a VPN
Engineering
  • Fixed soft lock when engineering an item
Communication
  • Fixed an Xbox One issue that allowed other users to communicate with a player that they are not friends with, when that player has the 'p=others can communicate with voice, text, or invites' privilege is set to 'Friends'

Good effort. Many thanks.

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms today at 13:00 (UTC) for approximately 30 minutes to apply a minor update containing a number of fixes.

Thank you for your patience.

Please find the full patch notes below:

Crashes/Stability
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to load the game on PlayStation 4
Network
  • Fixed issue with players not being able to connect through a VPN
Engineering
  • Fixed soft lock when engineering an item
Communication
  • Fixed an Xbox One issue that allowed other users to communicate with a player that they are not friends with, when that player has the 'p=others can communicate with voice, text, or invites' privilege is set to 'Friends'

Based on the number of bugs opened on your bug reporting tool and small size of this patch, we can assume you are doing squats

Deleted member 110222

D
Because they are not responding to some of the rude messages being posted and politely ignoring them, so IMO FD are being polite because some posts here would get a big FU from me. When I was in working in IT a patient polite customer would get my full work ethic, rude customers would get the equivalent of spit in the burger.

This is an entertainment product, it's neither needed nor necessary, it's a game.
Your car isn't necessary either if you have legs.

Bet you wouldn't be happy if it got an MOT and broke right afterwards though.

Deleted member 110222

D
Strange eh. It's bin this since day one 4 a 5 years ago.

I literally harvested 1 billion credits last few days since the patch. Non stop deep core mining. Zero issues..

But I guess that's on me.
Whatever dude. I really don't care. I just want to play this game without it crashing because I played the game.

Guess that makes me public enemy number one though.

FD, I observe severe faults with the product you sold me and in its current state it is not usable for me.

What is the ETA to bring the number of faults in the region of BLOCKERs to zero?
Are there compensations while the product and the service you legally have to provide to fulfil the contract are being brought back in a useful state?

How do you ensure a situation as the current does not ever occur again in the future? Please explain your strategy.

Yours, a customer.

It would helpful if you post your SLA too. It should include a definition of BLOCKER, reaction times, fixing schedules and a penalties agreement. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost mine, in any case, I can't find it.

O7,
🙃

Whatever dude. I really don't care. I just want to play this game without it crashing because I played the game.

Guess that makes me public enemy number one though.

No, but your forum attitude does.

what kind of response do you think this post will get from the people who are having issues? You are trolling them, that's not a good look for a mod

So, you can say its all gone to hell, but I can't say it isn't so bad?

I see..

I like your signature... Just proving by facts how much FD is sucking as fixing bugs....

Well, to be honest, FD has had a bug tracking system early on around the early beta times. Then they scraped it. No way to report new or track your submitted bugs.
Then, some time ago, they added the new bug tracking system
we currently see.
I wonder if they shut it down again. It might be too talkative.

However I'm a fan of speaking openly.

Deleted member 110222

D
No, but your forum attitude does.

So, you can say its all gone to hell, but I can't say it isn't so bad?

I see..
Yes. Because people who matter IRL judge me by video game forum account that provides no way of proving my IRL identity.

I'm quaking in my boots.

Top Bottom