PSA <-- Power priority is fixed hurrah!

*edit see post #19

For those who juggle their power priorities and also those who switch modules off for combat / landing on planets etc etc etc

this bug is for you, so be careful when landing on planets because...

• if your power priorities are tight and the bug cocks it up then your ship will fall out the "sky" and crash and burn when you dismiss it
  • your ship when dismissed may run out of life support and .... crash and burn
  • during combat and switching on that heat sync / SCB will cause your shields to drop.
confused?

TD:LR

power priorities dont work

and changing one priority alters many others!!

have fun out there!

Last edited:
Fixed this week?

Crosses fingers

Edit: I’m still suffering from wobbly module priority. You can workaround it with the scrolling thing.....every time you make a change.

Dude - those videos are from before the patch ... that fixed the priorities? Seem to be working fine for me in-game right now 🤔

Is this as bogus as the dolphin overhead non-issue?
lol they were recorded last night approx 9 - 10pm, they're timestamped on my Xbox DVR if you dont believe??? also still cocked up this morning, evidence is right there folks in the op!

Rate / hate / master... erm yeah i dont care either way... just be careful out there ;) and if not... i have my told you so dance ready

Last edited:

Click that to read my post about it. Short version is that you can still set your priorities fine, the issue where multiple settings seem to change together can be worked round.

Edit: I have't checked them after the latest patch if it was yesterday, that was from the start of this week (i.e. after patch 2)

Tested the new patch this morning, was able to alter power priorities on every module without any other module also getting new priorities, so that bit seems to have been fixed, at least.
Yeah, looked fine to me but I don't run the kind of dodgy builds that were affected so I could be missing something.

lol they were recorded last night approx 9 - 10pm, they're timestamped on my Xbox DVR if you dont believe??? also still cocked up this morning, evidence is right there folks in the op!

Rate / hate / master... erm yeah i dont care either way... just be careful out there ;) and if not... i have my told you so dance ready
I believe the point is that this issue was supposedly fixed in todays update while your video is from yesterday. The title 'Power priority mess of a bug just introduced' sounds like it was introduced with todays update.

Top Bottom