Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay George Lambert "Dangerous Dinosaurs" DLC

This DLC would take place in a section of a caribbean island. The goal of this DLC would be to engineer Dangerous Dinosaurs that can be used to fight each other for the entertainment of your guests.
Therizinosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Dakotaraptor
Gorgoyangosaurus (Gorgosaurus and Huayangosaurus)
Indosaurus (Indominus Rex and Therizinosaurus)

New Buildings
Dinosaur Battle Arena- Two hammond creation labs joined with a circular battle arena in the middle. The dinosaurs contained in here are 10x more likely to fight.
Dino Lures

New genes
Increased Aggression- Will make dinosaurs 6x more likely to fight other dinosaurs

Overhauled Fighting System
*Pack Attacks
*More Animations
*Victor XP system
and perhaps some sort of simple experience system (where victors gain a small boost to attack and/or defense traits)

Last edited:
I don't see a lot in this idea other than new dinosaurs. The idea of a standard battle arena seems less appealing then letting players create their own like they already do. I don't let my dino's fight much, but my experience is two carnivores in the same enclosure (even if it's the size of the map) will run straight towards each other to fight so I don't know what Increased Aggression and Lures provides. Finally, for those people who do like to "let them fight" the common complaint is that the fighting rig in the game is very lack luster with very singular animations and predictable outcomes.

I think improvements like an overhauled fighting system with pack attacks, improved animations, and perhaps some sort of simple experience system (where victors gain a small boost to attack and/or defense traits) are essential to make this DLC relevant.

I don't see a lot in this idea other than new dinosaurs. The idea of a standard battle arena seems less appealing then letting players create their own like they already do. I don't let my dino's fight much, but my experience is two carnivores in the same enclosure (even if it's the size of the map) will run straight towards each other to fight so I don't know what Increased Aggression and Lures provides. Finally, for those people who do like to "let them fight" the common complaint is that the fighting rig in the game is very lack luster with very singular animations and predictable outcomes.

I think improvements like an overhauled fighting system with pack attacks, improved animations, and perhaps some sort of simple experience system (where victors gain a small boost to attack and/or defense traits) are essential to make this DLC relevant.
Ok, adding

I’m sorry, but many of these details in these DLC threads of yours don’t seem very plausible to me. There are dozens of contradictions that the game aims to be that which many of what you said could not become so very easily. That's not to say not everything you've posted in these DLC threads won't be a thing, but many details they have don't seem terribly feasible.

(FYI, dinosaur species lists are prohibited on regular threads like this. If you want to say what species you would like to see in-game, feel free to post them in the Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread.)
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dinosaur-wishlist-mega-thread.470377/

Last edited:
I’m sorry, but many of these details in these DLC threads of yours don’t seem very plausible to me. There are dozens of contradictions that the game aims to be that which many of what you said could not become so very easily. That's not to say not everything you've posted in these DLC threads won't be a thing, but many details they have don't seem terribly feasible.

(FYI, dinosaur species lists are prohibited on regular threads like this. If you want to say what species you would like to see in-game, feel free to post them in the Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread.)
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dinosaur-wishlist-mega-thread.470377/
Yeah I decided to discard all of those ideas in favour of these ones

We basically already have Gorgosaurus in the game. Albertosaurus and Gorgosaurus are very close family and nearly the same. They are the same size and lived in roughly the same time and place. Some scientists also say that Gorgosaurus is invalid and is just another species of Albertosaurus.
The game Albertosaurus also seems to be modeled more on Gorgosaurus libratus than on Albertosaurus sarcophagus.

We basically already have Gorgosaurus in the game. Albertosaurus and Gorgosaurus are very close family and nearly the same. They are the same size and lived in roughly the same time and place. Some scientists also say that Gorgosaurus is invalid and is just another species of Albertosaurus.
The game Albertosaurus also seems to be modeled more on Gorgosaurus libratus than on Albertosaurus sarcophagus.
The Gorgo I have in mind would look like a mix of the WWD one and the March Of The Dinosaurs one

And I imagine it will be the more aggressive counterpart to the calmer, more cautious Albertosaurus
Here's something, Jurassic World Evolution is purposefully designed to be well themed to the film series's lore and direction in that respect. What you said in that quote is actually more plausible assuming gorgosaurus would be a thing at some point. By well themed, I mean the dinosaurs in appearance and the environments should look like they fit well with the lore and direction of the film universe, meaning (but not limited to) no full on feather plumage of any kind like the gorgosaurus in March of the Dinosaurs.

Here's something, Jurassic World Evolution is purposefully designed to be well themed to the film series's lore and direction in that respect. What you said in that quote is actually more plausible assuming gorgosaurus would be a thing at some point. By well themed, I mean the dinosaurs in appearance and the environments should look like they fit well with the lore and direction of the film universe, meaning (but not limited to) no full on feather plumage of any kind like the gorgosaurus in March of the Dinosaurs.
I meant the body shape, not the feathers

Top Bottom