2. There Comes a Commander
3. "Wanna earn Arx. I know how it goes!"
4. Me: "sure...tell me"
5. "land at Planet, switch off sounds and everything, except Fighter"
6. Me..."sure...what next"
7. "go to Menue and wait 40 secs"
8. "sure...what next…"

"Your ship is destroyed"

But the guy told me, THERE ARE ARX TO GET!!!

Well...it´s not ganking, it´s for sure social hacking. It really is...

I am sooo stupid ;-)

...and It was Kind of funny:

in short:

1. first Multicrew ever!
8. "sure...what next…"

"Your ship is destroyed"

I am sooo stupid ;-)
Hey, Max.

Thank you for participating in my social hacking event.

You weren't salty at all, and I liked that.

If you want me to improve your conda, so a filthy hacker doesn't kick your sandcastle again... Feel free to message me on Discord.

Did you earn your ARX?

Z0.

Hey, Max.

Thank you for participating in my social hacking event.

You weren't salty at all, and I liked that.

If you want me to improve your conda, so a filthy hacker doesn't kick your sandcastle again... Feel free to message me on Discord.

Did you earn your ARX?

Z0.

I earned 7 ARX. Worth the effort ;-)

But our meeting made me think further (again). As I learned from @Bigmaec and his comrades, to build my ships a little bit "harder", I am thinking about this to do with my explorers also. Because I like to fly in open.

So....again...you "Gankers" helped me to delevop myself in a dangerous universe...

I earned 7 ARX. Worth the effort ;-)

But our meeting made me think further (again). As I learned from @Bigmaec and his comrades, to build my ships a little bit "harder", I am thinking about this to do with my explorers also. Because I like to fly in open.

So....again...you "Gankers" helped me to delevop myself in a dangerous universe...

Something like that is OK for just running. You could mess around with it more if you wanted to increase jump >60LY. https://bit.ly/2VFvq0W

Here's something with guns on it so you can murder any other explorers on your way. https://bit.ly/2IOBFu9
...and It was Kind of funny:

in short:

1. first Multicrew ever!
8. "sure...what next…"

"Your ship is destroyed"

I am sooo stupid ;-)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtuQuU9NVc

Enjoy.

Can't really say I find that funny.
I have heard you can disable everything like turrets in multicrew so you can't get killed like in the vids, at least not by turrets drawing starport fire,
but I think this is an abuse of multicrew.
I'd never allow anyone on my multicrew seat I don't know. Which is kind of another nail in that coffin.

Good that you take that sportive Max, but I don't like it one bit.

Can't really say I find that funny.
I have heard you can disable everything like turrets in multicrew so you can't get killed like in the vids, at least not by turrets drawing starport fire,
but I think this is an abuse of multicrew.
I'd never allow anyone on my multicrew seat I don't know. Which is kind of another nail in that coffin.

Good that you take that sportive Max, but I don't like it one bit.

You should follow Max's example there, Bigmaec. He wishes to git gud, and gladly accepts offers of advice after dying because of his own mistakes.
This event occurred, not because I intended it to, but rather a lack of understanding of security for Max's ship, and also an incorrect build for his Anaconda.

He also is able to see the humorous side to it, so big props to him. Because frankly: It's pretty hilarious...

You should follow Max's example there, Bigmaec. He wishes to git gud, and gladly accepts offers of advice after dying because of his own mistakes.
This event occurred, not because I intended it to, but rather a lack of understanding of security for Max's ship, and also an incorrect build for his Anaconda.

He also is able to see the humorous side to it, so big props to him. Because frankly: It's pretty hilarious...
I have no problems with you doing that personally or with Max gitting gud, I shot him up personally in game and know he's good sport on that.
I just don't like the ability to cause harm with multicrew very much.
Actually I don't like multicrew very much, and this makes it even worse.
Of course it's hilarious, but it also could be very harmful to explorers losing lots of stuff to a completely different thing than being shot up
on the return to a starport.

basically this.

And to quote what wiki said about multicrew:
"Lead Designer Sandro Sammarco explains: "Fundamentally, Multicrew is about having fun with friends, so we want to make sure there are as few barriers to enjoying this feature as possible, starting with the crew formation process. We want to make it as easy as possible to start having fun on a multicrew ship"

With emphasis on "friends"

Anyway, at least now one can get 6 arx out if it 🙃

I have no problems with you doing that personally or with Max gitting gud, I shot him up personally in game and know he's good sport on that.
Actually I don't like multicrew very much, and this makes it even worse.
Of course it's hilarious, but it also could be very harmful to explorers losing lots of stuff to a completely different thing than being shot up
on the return to a starport.

Then it is the explorer's fault.
You have the option to disable turrets.
...The option to not use turrets.
...The option to actually build your ship properly so you can't be ganked in the first place.

And blaming it on anyone else but yourself, for your own incompetence is the fault.
And that prior sentence is exactly why so many successful ganks occur in the first place, and why there is so much salt in this community.

...A lack of responsibility. It's not on us, or the game. It's on you.

Git gud.

Then it is the explorer's fault.
You have the option to disable turrets.
...The option to not use turrets.
...The option to actually build your ship properly so you can't be ganked in the first place.

And blaming it on anyone else but yourself, for your own incompetence is the fault.
And that prior sentence is exactly why so many successful ganks occur in the first place, and why there is so much salt in this community.

...A lack of responsibility. It's not on us, or the game. It's on you.

Git gud.
* sigh *
I'm gud enuff to not invite people to multicrew with me.

Top Bottom