COMPLETED CG Fight Against Scythe of Panem (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
o7
yesterday evening (uk time), i was shooting Scythe of Panem ships in supercruise and normal space (nav beacon) but i didn't get any credit in the CG...
i also search for CZ in the Quator system and didn't find any conflict involving Sycthe of Panem...
what am i missing ? am i in the wrong system ???

o7
yesterday evening (uk time), i was shooting Scythe of Panem ships in supercruise and normal space (nav beacon) but i didn't get any credit in the CG...
i also search for CZ in the Quator system and didn't find any conflict involving Sycthe of Panem...
what am i missing ? am i in the wrong system ???

You need to drop in a Combat Zone involving Scythe of Panem and Bruthanvan Co then pick a side (Bruthanvan) then kill some Scythes

You need to drop in a Combat Zone involving Scythe of Panem and Bruthanvan Co then pick a side (Bruthanvan) then kill some Scythes
OK, so i am in the good system
i'll just wait until there is an adequate CZ (didn't try this morning, at work...)
i'm not familiar with those combat CG:rolleyes:

Here I am, mere meters from the CZ centre, and I've picked a side to fight. Observe the distinct lack of vessels, friendly or otherwise.

Attachments

• RNFetchBlobTmp_fvtqw1b873n99a1l2hfn1p.jpg
    RNFetchBlobTmp_fvtqw1b873n99a1l2hfn1p.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 327
Wow, this one is hard in open. Fair play to the guys role playing for the 'Bad Guys' in the CZs, don't mind loosing ships to people there but the usual seal clubbers are hanging around the system to newbies beware.

i'll just wait until there is an adequate CZ (didn't try this morning, at work...)
When I checked this morning I had a medium intensity CZ at planet 2 and a low one at planet 3.
You have to check the combatants as there are 4 other CZ that belong to a different war.

I've not yet been in the CG's. Was gonna get some combat bonds to unlock Tod "the blaster", think this will work for that too?

All my CZ from last night worked fine. When you finish one just jump out & back and they're full again.
Yes, it works fine, until it doesn't. I was able to complete three runs, and then everything dried up. It also seemed a bit buggy (notice upper-right). I wasn't the only one to experience this (notice upper-left).

Speaking of bugs, I had two CTDs last night at CG. Anyone else experience this?
cz.jpg

Imagine storming fully armed onto a battlefield, taking a hard look at the uniforms of the people currently murdering each other, only to declare "Sorry mates, wrong war."
I also did this. Only that my declaration was after I helped one side to win and finally found the time to check the mission.

No issues last night... spent over 90 mins messing about getting CB and arx.. on 360p live stream... (traffic shaping ISP won't allow higher...)

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 720,883,118 credits earned
Contributors: 783
Reward Tier: 2/8
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 3,300,000 CR
Top 10%: 2,640,000 CR
Top 25%: 1,980,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,320,000 CR
Top 75%: 660,000 CR
Top 100%: 220,000 CR

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom