PvP Powerplay Not quite a PVP Dolphin? + PP cytoscrambler worth it? help with build

Looking for Dolphin advice to beef up the offensive, i've long used rails but there must be something else out there i can play with.

Im happy with fixed thats all gravy, and also happy with PVE for the times i cant find suitable PVP ships, i.e. i know i wont be taking out pythons!

but, thoughts on Cytoscambler mixed with a non thermal weapon such as missiles? anyone got some s/s hardpoint loadouts other than rails??

i was kinda thinking of going with this build or something along those lines

looks like an ok mix for small prey i went for larger ammo on the missiles just because it needs some longevity, is this a lost cause or shall i sign up for 3 weeks of PP to unlock the cyto???

I would put mines on a Dolphin.

Rapid Fire mines with Reverberating Cascade, optionally mixed with Ion Disruptor. Silent running might be more practical too.

That said, they made mines pointless a while ago with a very long arming timer. Not sure if it's back to being useful again.

I would put mines on a Dolphin.

Rapid Fire mines with Reverberating Cascade, optionally mixed with Ion Disruptor. Silent running might be more practical too.

That said, they made mines pointless a while ago with a very long arming timer. Not sure if it's back to being useful again.
Mines are back to useless IIRC

Top Bottom