New Elite Game Extras Web Store

Yeah, I actually spotted the halloween stuff in the online shop first, but didn't want to publicise it until they fixed the prices - some can get very salty about stuff like that. As I'm sure we're about to find out :)

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Only slightly broken :) Fractional ARX indeed ...

Hi @Factabulous,

That's a display issue which the team are aware of and will be correcting shortly. Fortunately, any price that has a '.5' listed will not actually reduce the '0.5'. So, for example, the Extraterrestrial Brain Tree Plant which is listed as 4837.5 ARX, will actually reduce 4837 ARX from your ARX balance when purchased.

Update: as a fix to the display issue, all listed fractional prices will be rounded up. So, that Extraterrestrial Brain Tree Plant I mentioned? That will be listed as 4838 instead of 4837.5. I've corrected my initial message to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hi @Factabulous,

That's a display issue which the team are aware of and will be correcting shortly. Fortunately, any price that has a '.5' listed will not actually reduce the '0.5'. So, for example, the Extraterrestrial Brain Tree Plant which is listed as 4837.5 ARX, will actually reduce 4837 ARX from your ARX balance when purchased.

As a fix to the display issue, all listed fractional prices will be rounded up. So, that Extraterrestrial Brain Tree Plant I mentioned? That will be listed as 4838 instead of 4837.5. I've corrected my initial message to avoid any confusion.

As a fix to the display issue, all listed fractional prices will be rounded up. So, that Extraterrestrial Brain Tree Plant I mentioned? That will be listed as 4838 instead of 4837.5. I've corrected my initial message to avoid any confusion.
Ahem: Are you gonna put it up in the game as well?

Cool and it's in ED colors. So if the game and/or Forum is also running I won't get blinded by a white web page per the previous store.
How about a display page selection as in 24, 48, 72, 100 per page?

Last edited:
Top Bottom